“home made halvah”
Review of Taste In Mediterranean Food - CLOSED

Taste In Mediterranean Food
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed March 7, 2013

OK, I didn't actually have a meal here, but I stopped in to get some halvah to take away. It was awesome, fresh, and loaded with pistacios.

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I found a spot on accident well I was waiting to get my car repairedI ordered the lamb kabob it's good juciy and the hummus my god It's so flavorfulI definitely will go back

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

This family run restaurant has it all, great food, great service, and great atmosphere. I cannot wait for my next trip to San fransico so I can drop in for a bite. I was very impressed!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

If you're looking for authentic flavors in Burlingame, this is the place. The falafel is made to order which makes it taste so much better than most places. All the salads are tasty, especially the eggplant, and the latkes are like none I've had before. Not only is this a great neighborhood place, the family that runs it takes real pride in presenting their food. While waiting for take out they gave us samples hot off the grill. In a town where it's getting harder to find a restaurant that you can also find in any other city, it's good to know about this one. Not only is the food terrific, it's also good to be able to support a truly local business.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Friendly counter service
A couple of specials everyday
Great shawarma dishes/wraps w/rice & hummus & pita
Loved the chicken & mint lemonade
Falafels & lamb skewers were good
Recommend platters to share family style
Street/lot parking