Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront
Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$177
$170
$179
  • Restaurant
$220
$197
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$191
$120
$159
GardenInn.com
1,791 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesan francisconice hotelroom serviceself parkingview of the bayfree shuttlebed was comfortablefront desk staffstayed one nightlong flightparking lotwalking pathshuttle servicecookiesrental carairport
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I stayed at this property twice and was satisfied for each stay. While the updated rooms look like generic Hilton rooms, they were clean and well organized for travelers (the storage space specifically for luggage was helpful to reduce room clutter). The bathroom was large and updated but nothing fantastic. The fitness center was decent, and the flavored water in the lobby (and free dog treats?) were unexpected touches. Both rooms I had faced the parking pit from the third floor, so the view was rather bleh.

The Executive Lounge was well run and the food was delicious--the best I've had at any Hilton Executive Lounge. Kudos to the person(s) in charge of maintaining the lounge standards.

Finally, the front desk staff really went above and beyond my expectations. Since United had cancelled my intl flight and I was at risk of losing a major deal, there was a strong possibility that I would need to take a 2-4pm conference call from my room-obviously beyond the typical checkout time. When I explained my dilemma to the front desk upon check in, I was told not to worry and that he would change my check out to 4pm free of charge. It turns out I was able to fly to my meeting after all, but the gesture offered really went a long way and I will definitely stay here again.

Tip: The hotel is on a fantastic jogging/walking path along the bay that features some fantastic views of SFO, airplanes and scenery.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The hotel was very clean. The staff was friendly. The rooms where clean and comfortable. The price was affordable. I have stayed at several hotels near SFO. The hotel is a little out of the way but worth staying at. The shuttle to and from the airport runs every 20 minutes. It takes about 15 minutes to get to the airport. It stops at 1 other hotel on the way.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Thomas F
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have stayed at the Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront quite a few times and reviewed it on two other occasions but just completed a three night stayed and figured another review was in order. My usual stays are very short as I am staying there merely for the quick access to SFO. On my recent trip, I arrived late on Saturday night and departed very early Tuesday morning.

For starters, the shuttle service is always easy and reliable. The shuttle picks up every twenty minutes so you are never waiting long at the airport. Once arriving, check in was super quick and easy. I had a room on the 10th floor with a king bed. The bed was incredibly comfortable and there were no complaints about the room. I had access to the lounge on the Executive Floor which was great for breakfast...it was a continental breakfast with the additional option of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and breakfast potatoes. The food was tasty and I was very happy with my breakfast.

While waiting to meet up with a friend, I checked out the walking path behind the hotel. This is a really nice feature to have nearby...very nice path with great views of the water and the incoming planes.

My plans for the weekend included the 49ers game at Candlestick and a trip to Union Square. While the hotel is south of the city, without traffic it was a very easy drive into the city.

Since my friend was joining me for the night, I had a separate reservation for a different room...once again the customer service staff was super helpful for checking me into my new room. This was a room on the 13th floor and once again everything was in great condition. We ordered room service that was delivered fairly quickly...our order included filet mignon, a Mediterranean flatbread, sticky toffee pudding and cheesecake. We did not expect much since it was hotel food, but it was delicious!

Overall it was a very wonderful trip and I will definitely stay here whenever I am in the SFO area.

Side notes:
One of my favorite features about this hotel is that is dog friendly and has an area with dog cookies and poop bags!

When room service was delivered, we mentioned an issue with our TV and engineering was up within five minutes to look at the issue and this was around 10pm!

I got a phone call from someone at the hotel letting me know I forgot a very important item in my room, they will be mailing it to me.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Customer service is outstanding, including the restaurant. A cozy, clean, fun place to stay for kids and tired parents. Even the dog was well-treated. Your every need is anticipated and respected. We even asked for a room change and that was taken care of within 5 minutes.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you so much for finding the time to complete a review of your stays with us. It is wonderful to read that you and your family (two and four legged) enjoyed their time with us.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Regards,
John C. Kellites / General Manager

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We stayed here the night prior to leaving SFO very early in the AM (6:15 AM flight). I wasn't a big fan of the shuttle service but they run 24/7 (every 20 minutes). The room was comfortable and clean and we were able to get in and out for our flight without any major issues. A decent enough hotel with shuttle service to the airport.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family