Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront
Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$177
$170
$179
  • Restaurant
$220
$197
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$191
$120
$159
GardenInn.com
1,791 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesan francisconice hotelroom serviceself parkingview of the bayfree shuttlebed was comfortablefront desk staffstayed one nightlong flightparking lotwalking pathshuttle servicecookiesrental carairport
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This hotel met all of my needs: airport shuttle, clean room with comfy beds and good water pressure in shower, fitness center. Not sure how old but felt new. We all enjoyed the friendly service and nice atmosphere.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have been a Hilton Diamond for a couple of decades so I have a lot of experience living in Hilton's. Mr. Kellities, the GM of this property needs to pay attention to the details for this Hotel to reach level it should be at to be a Hilton brand name hotel. It is the remodeled Sheration that was here for years and the room furnishings have been upgraded but lack personality.

The food quality is average at best. The executive lounge was so overcrowded I had to wait for someone to leave and then clear my own table. The selection choice of foods was minimal. I waited a long time for the line to clear to toast a slice of bread because there is only one toaster and it is slowwwww. The sausage was cold.

When I checked in I asked if I could have my complementary breakfast in the regular breakfast room rather than the lounge but was told that was not possible. That was interesting because that has not happened to me for many years at a Hilton (I like fresh fried eggs not mass scrambled
eggs).

I could go on but you get the idea. Frankly, in the future I will continue to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn across the street.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

I would like to begin by thanking you for sharing your experience with me. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help us to continue improving our service levels.

I am sorry your stay with us was not an exceptional experience. We clearly dropped the ball on multiple fronts and for that I sincerely apologize. Our Executive Lounge is normally a feature receiving very positive feedback. Hearing your comments is concerning and highlights issues I will address immediately.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your difficulties with you personally if you could find the time to contact me directly at john.kellites@hiltonsfo.com or my direct line 650-340-9179.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stayed here one night in April 2013 and had no real disappointments.Really liked that I was able to take a free shuttle from SFO airport. Checked in around dinner time and had an ok meal in the lounge downstairs. Bed was ok, not great. I felt it odd that all the furniture was really low. I thought it might have been an accessible room, but from other photos the furniture looks low in those as well. It really wasnt a problem - but just seemed oddly low. I'd rate this hotel as an average airport hotel for the higher end chains.

Room Tip: The water view was nothing special and I had to look across a parking lot and a few office buildings for my "water view". If you have to pay extra for it, I would skip it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. It was good to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us but equally disappointing to learn that you only consider your stay to be "Decent". My team and I strive to ensure every guest experience is exceptional and anything less I consider unacceptable. You can be assured we will use your comments to help us continuing to improve our future guest’s experiences.

I am happy to report that our Executive Chef has just rolled out his new menu this past Friday and I am confident you will be impressed.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This used to be a Sheraton that was in need of an upgrade. Hilton has made the rooms very comfortable and less clutter. The bar has a vibrate business crowd and is very accommodating as we'll as open much later than the previous ownership. Free shuttle to the airport as well & you are far enough away not to hear the jet noise.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed here the night before flying out of SFO. This property has been recently rennovated and is really nice. The lobby, restaurant and bar, fitness room and pool, executive lounge and the rooms themselves are all really nice and well-appointed. All of the staff members I dealt with were very nice and accommodating. The location is great because you can walk or run on the path along the bay while watching planes land at SFO. The only downside is that you have to pay to park (even self park is $18/night). But the amenities and the hotel itself make that a non-issue.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. It is a pleasure to hear from a past guest that they had the opportunity to enjoy so many of our amenities.

Please do come see us again soon.