Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront
Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$177
$170
$179
  • Restaurant
$220
$197
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$191
$120
$159
GardenInn.com
1,791 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesan francisconice hotelroom serviceself parkingview of the bayfree shuttlebed was comfortablefront desk staffstayed one nightlong flightparking lotwalking pathshuttle servicecookiesrental carairport
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Comfy bed, decently sized room. Lots of plugs for recharging. Parking is 18 - 25 bucks. Breakfast not included. Just FYI. And, while the room was definitely clean enough, there were toothpaste spots on and around the mirror, which I don't expect from any hotel room, much less one at this price point. Still, don't get me all wrong, I'll likely stay here again if I have an early or late flight from SFO. And the staff was professional and friendly.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

The shuttle bus took forever but at least it is free so no complaints there. The lobby is modern and comfortable and the staff is friendly. My rooms was large and looked liked it had been renovated in the late 90's. Not bad at all but is almost due for updating because of the light wood 90's look but the HUGE flat screen TV made up for everything, it is mounted on the wall and can be pulled out and turned to every angle. I think it was at least a 47" and was the largest TV I have ever had in a hotel room. The room was clean and I enjoyed my stay.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This was my first stay at this Hilton. I have to say the staff was outstanding. Everyone was sure to greet you with a smile. The fitness room was nice, but only one elliptical was working. The Executive lounge was very nice with a beautiful view of the bay. It was a bit disappointing that there were no complimentary alcoholic drinks. Not even a discount on the drinks. The prices were the same as the restaurant downstairs. The restaurant was very good with nice views of the bay. The room was very nice. It was roomy and quiet. The bed was very comfortable. Would I stay here again? Maybe. I have stayed at both of the airport Embassy Suites and I liked them better. If the drinks in the Executive Lounge were complimentary or at least discounted and the Fitness room had one more elliptical, I would stay there again.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This was our second stay at this hotel.Positives were free shuttle bus from airport/ good breakfast buffet/ good link to the courtesy bus to and from Burlingame/staff seemed attentive and helpful.
Negatives were long waiting time at reception/ very disappointed with the bathroom-small/stained shower curtain/water not draining properly in bathtub.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you taking the time to complete a review of your stay with us. I am terribly sorry we did not provide you with a better experience. You absolutely deserved better and be assured we will address the items you highlighted immediately.

I thank you for staying with us a second time. I do hope the issues you encountered will not keep you from returning in the future.

Regards,
John C. Kellites / General Manager

Reviewed January 28, 2013

1 night while making transfer at SFO, upgraded to King Suite which was massive and more than I needed for this stay. It was on top floor overlooking bay, near club lounge which served up a very nice breakfast with excellent service from staff.

I didn't use much of the hotel as I was in and out but looked it over and gym and property looked great. Would no doubt consider staying again for more than a night.

Transportation to and from airport is a nice bonus, large meeting spaces if needed for meetings and functions, staff well attentive and overall very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business