$187
$179
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$181
$165
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$166
$152
$170
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$137
$124
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$170
$128
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$115
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

1,017 results
All reviewsruben lopezhour restaurantfront deskrestaurant attachedreubensan franciscoopen hoursfridge and microwavehome away from homefree wififlat screen tvconvenient locationcoffee makernight's sleeplong flightshuttle serviceanita
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Room was clean, a bit too clean (more on that later). Total cost was $157 on a weekday. Prices change considerably depending on events in the area, but the Red Roof Inn is often the least expensive lodging in Burlingame. The bed & pillows were comfortable (they still provide 2 regular size pillows instead of the stupid smaller square pillows in too many hotels/motels today. Flat screen tv, coffeemaker, fridge (without freezer section) & micro in room. Shower/tub, commode in bathroom with sink outside of bath. Now, about the “too clean” reference... The floors are a wood-like substance and are cleaned with a PineSol type cleaner. My initial room really reaked of the smell of PineSol, so much that I asked to be moved to a different room. The second room did not smell as strongly of PineSol, but the smell was still apparent. I would recommend that the hotel have their cleaning staff change the floor cleaning product to one that doesn’t leave such an odor in the rooms. I had dinner at the attached 24 hour restaurant - LeAnns. I enjoyed my meal and the prices are quite reasonable. Overall, I would recommend this Red Roof Inn, just change the floor cleaning cleanser!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Joe V, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that your room smelled strongly of Pine Sol. I am going to look into other options to clean our floors. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

What a great help Rueben has been with all my reservation needs. The whole Front Desk crew are amazing. Jay, is also very accommodating! Cudos to the room service crew as well for a speedy quick turn for rooms! Thank you.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

The staff and I read your review and would like to thank you for writing such positive things about our hotel and staff. Ruben and Jay enjoy delivering great service and I am glad that were able to make your stay more accommodating during your recent stay with us. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Ruben is the type of employee a business owner prays for . He makes a huge impact on the guest and fellow employees . He makes everyone feel welcome and appreciated during their stay. Red Roof SFO is very lucky to have such a wonderful person in their ranks . Thank you !

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for posting such a nice review. We are very lucky to have Rueben be a part of our team! We appreciate everything he does and I am glad he impacted your recent stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

I always remembered as a kid on family vacations that for some reason my parents always avoided red roof but I never quite knew why. Now I think I do.

First in fairness we did get a deluxe room so maybe our room was a little cleaner than some other reviewers experienced. But the overall quality of the facilities is pretty dingy. I would definitely caution anyone from expecting to use the pool judged on how frequently it appears to be maintained. And don't expect any help with difficult bags - the staff will just look at you in bemusement as you struggle.

But, it is cheap for the area and again the room itself is basically okay. So, this red roof inn is pretty much what this chain is known for. Don't expect any more.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank underwatermoonlight

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that no one offered you any help with your bags. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the cleanliness of your room. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

If on a budget, this is a good place.
Very basic. Very clean and staff is courteous. Seemed safe.
The 24hr restaurant wasn't great. We left for a tour at 6am and stopped on for bfast, which was not good.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the value of the hotel and the cleanliness of our rooms. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.