Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$166
$152
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$181
$165
Hyatt.com
$187
$179
  • Restaurant
Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$137
$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$170
$161
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$170
$128
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$115
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

1,017 results
All reviewsruben lopezhour restaurantfront deskrestaurant attachedreubensan franciscoopen hoursfridge and microwavehome away from homefree wififlat screen tvconvenient locationcoffee makernight's sleeplong flightshuttle serviceanita
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Ruben is the type of employee a business owner prays for . He makes a huge impact on the guest and fellow employees . He makes everyone feel welcome and appreciated during their stay. Red Roof SFO is very lucky to have such a wonderful person in their ranks . Thank you !

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Joe V, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Thank you for posting such a nice review. We are very lucky to have Rueben be a part of our team! We appreciate everything he does and I am glad he impacted your recent stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

I always remembered as a kid on family vacations that for some reason my parents always avoided red roof but I never quite knew why. Now I think I do.

First in fairness we did get a deluxe room so maybe our room was a little cleaner than some other reviewers experienced. But the overall quality of the facilities is pretty dingy. I would definitely caution anyone from expecting to use the pool judged on how frequently it appears to be maintained. And don't expect any help with difficult bags - the staff will just look at you in bemusement as you struggle.

But, it is cheap for the area and again the room itself is basically okay. So, this red roof inn is pretty much what this chain is known for. Don't expect any more.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank underwatermoonlight

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that no one offered you any help with your bags. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the cleanliness of your room. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

If on a budget, this is a good place.
Very basic. Very clean and staff is courteous. Seemed safe.
The 24hr restaurant wasn't great. We left for a tour at 6am and stopped on for bfast, which was not good.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the value of the hotel and the cleanliness of our rooms. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Clearly a 2.5 star motel. Can't call it a hotel, but clearly a motel. Not quite 3 stars although the "Plus" in the name gives you the impression that it's much nicer. Room was clean and recently "remodeled" although it appears to be remodeled on the cheap. A/C didn't work well, it blew air but not cold, room had a clear musty odor, tub obviously outdated the rehab. Bed was comfortable and clean. Adjacent restaurant was really the only plus I found at this morel. Paid over $200 for the night. IMO, should be closer to $99 per night. Doors face outside parking lot.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Joe V, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. The situation you described regarding the smell and A/C is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. I hope that you will contact me directly, at i0228@redroof.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Working for the airline industry I spend my life on the road in hotels. I am a regular at the Red Roof Inn. I would like to applaud one of the front desk staff Ruben. Each and every stay Ruben greets you when you walk in the door with genuine friendliness and extends a warm welcome. On my last visit I had an issue that required maintenance and Ruben attended to my request immediately. He always has a smile on his face to each and every guest.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that Ruben was able to take care of your issue immediately.Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.