$169
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$149
Hampton.com
$137
$124
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$170
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$115
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$137
$128
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$166
$144
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

1,017 results
All reviewsruben lopezhour restaurantfront deskrestaurant attachedreubensan franciscoopen hoursfridge and microwavehome away from homefree wififlat screen tvconvenient locationcoffee makernight's sleeplong flightshuttle serviceanita
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Very busy place, rooms are good, WIFI can be on and off, from excellent to hard to log in. Pool is nice, food ok in the dinner which is open 24 hours day. A very busy place, so close to airport only 10 minutes drive with the free shuttle.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank lagfleur
Joe V, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our rooms. We were going through a Wifi upgrade during your stay and I am sorry to hear you had such an unreliable connection. I can assure it is all good now! Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

Stayed here after arriving from a late flight into SFO. Location is convenient but shuttle takes a little while. Keep an eye out of it outside, it's a black bus that also goes to Doubletree. Make sure to wave the driver down if he misses you!

Rooms are dated but adequate, a little rough around the edges and very dark. There's a coffee machine and microwave in the room. Check-in staff are efficient but curt.

There are laundry facilities on site plus the usual ice machine and vending machines. There's also an outdoor pool but it was too cold to take a dip during my stay.

The attached restaurant is convenient. They also serve an Asian menu in addition to American. Staff are friendly.

Check out was a breeze.

Don't bother staying here to tour the city if that's your plan. It's a long way away and the BART takes a while to get you into the thick of it. Only do this if you have a car. A late night uber can set you back close to $100.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Terr L

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you found everything you needed in your room and the check in check out process was a breeze. The restaurant sure is great and yummy. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Stayed here overnight on our way to Europe. Changed rooms because there was no airconditioning; secondly as TV did not work; thirdly the smell of the room was smoke and pine sol. Last move we stuck it out even though it smelled heavily of cleaning prodcucts. The management was nice enough to give us a good discount. The shuttle service was on time. I had stayed here before so was a bit disappointed in the rooms this time.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for having to switch rooms multiple times. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our shuttle service. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

This Red Roof is marketed as a Plus given a recent upgrade but was no better than the usual quality of a Red Roof. The rooms are not as nice as the photos imply and smell old and dingy. The beds are fine and rooms clean.

I read other reviews about the inefficiency of the wake up call system. I never got my call either which could easily have been an issue with a 6am flight. There is no excuse for this at an airport motel. The shuttle to the airport worked efficiently and left on time.

For $200 a night, I would not stay here again. For less $ I could have stayed in a four star hotel in the financial district and gotten up a half hour earlier.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2017

This is a clean hotel and the front desk was very nice but beyond that...never going to stay in another Red Roof! I normally stay in Holiday Inn Express or Marriott Courtyards so I wasn't expecting the same quality but there are some things that just don't happen in those chains.

Room Tip: Stay on the non freeway side.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business