“Great place great price!”

Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Burlingame
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I work for the airlines and have odd work hours, i also commute and this is a nice home away from home for me.they allow me to chk in early if need be, and in my bizness flexibility is a must! props to the front desk folks Ruben,Ed and the rest of the Redroof team!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Messaou, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you so much for posting your experience on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback and take it to heart to try and improve the guest experience here at the hotel. I am glad you found the hotel a excellent value with the 24 hour restaurant on property and 24 hour airport shuttle availability.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is a great location next to the San Francisco Airport , The rooms are newly renovated and clean , and the property has a dinner open 24hous , and all the STAFF is JUST FANTASTIC at this location , I Would to mention Beverly , she works at front desk , she provides a great service and knowledge of the property and the area , I recommend this Hotel for your next staid, THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY STAID A GOOD ONE EVERY TIME .

Room Tip: I like higher floors, the dinner is open 24 hours but no room service
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for posting your experience on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback and take it to heart to try and improve the guest experience here at the hotel. I am glad that Beverly takes such good care of you every time you are here. We are truly lucky to have her in our employ.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

First of all, there is a cafe open 24 hours right next to the lobby. A delicious hot meal is always accessible- a huge plus for those with odd travel and work hours.
Secondly, the staff are incredibly pleasant, good people. They provide a very homey feel.
Third, perfect beds . Perfect beds=perfect sleep=perfect next day. Definitely my new home away from home.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for posting your experience on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback and take it to heart to try and improve the guest experience here at the hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed the 24 hour restaurant, friendly staff and new bedding. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

It's a very nice and well located little hotel. Even though the stay doesn't include breakfast, a nice diner is right behind it. The fact that it is near the airport only adds up to the experience. Thumbs up!!!

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a response on Trip Advisor. I am glad to read that you enjoyed the hotel and the 24 hour restaurant/ bar at the hotel. Thank you again for your business and we look foward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I enjoy staying at this hotel because everytime I check-in Ruben welcomes me with a friendly smile and by first name basis as soon as I walk-in the lobby. Ruben is always smiling and has a positive attitude, very professional and takes initiative to go above and beyond. He is very prompt at check-in and knows which room I prefer before I even make any request. He is very dependable and I know I can rely on getting my wake up call everytime I request for it.
The rooms have recently been refurbished and are more appealing with the new rooms and are more comfortable then what they were before. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that needs to stay near
SFO.

Valeria C.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Nice Hotel...Very Friendly Staff. I stay here alot due to work. The rooms have recently been upgraded and the hotel is very well maintained. Most of the staff knows me and Ruben and Eduardo are usually on duty to check me in. All the staff is very friendly and helpful with any and all of my needs and questions. If there is anything that could be improved it is that the internet could use an upgrade. The on site restaurant (Leanns) is very good and convenient and open 24 hours.

Room Tip: closer to the front of the hotel the internet seems to work better
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Messaou, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you so much for posting your experience on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback and take it to heart to try and improve the guest experience here at the hotel. I am glad to read that you enjoy the 24 hour restaurant and the 24 hour shuttle to the airport. We are actively working through our corporate office for an improved wireless internet solution. I will be sure to share your comments with Reuben and Edwardo and they do a great job for us.
Thank you again for your business and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I love this place , very friendly service specially Ruben and sheraz which they work night time they are best people and help you with everything you need , would definitely go back and stay there as long as they work there

• Stayed: January 2013
Messaou, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank you for your recent comments on Trip Advisor. I am glad Reuben and Shiraz take such good care of you and are a compelling reason for your return. Thank you again for you business and we look foward to your next visit.