“Awesome Burmese Cuisine”

Dining options: Reservations
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Awesome Burmese Cuisine”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Went to Burlingame with a friend on my weeklong visit to San Francisco we ate here twice! Food was extremely fresh and very tasty love there brown rice! The waitress we had was very nice talked with her for a while after the lunch rush! We ordered the Mango Chicken, Mixed veggies we had both white and brown rice and hot tea the second time we came back was on a Sat and it was very busy we put our name on the list and we were seated quickly we had the Mango Salad and vegetarian spring rolls and tea just a snack after shopping! If you're going on a weekend suggest you make reservations or wait its worth it ! Everyone's food around us looked amazing! Place is small and very clean nice clean restrooms nice decor.
Tables are close together which didn't bother me the food is so worth it you won't be disappointed!

California, United States
“Food was amazing!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

One of my dearest friends wanted to celebrate her birthday by having lunch here. She made a great choice. The food and service was excellent.The Tea Leaf Salad is so good because it is so different. It is a very textured salad and all of (there were six of us) really savored it.

Everything else was quite good and we had a variety of food. The Basil Spicy Fish was one of my favorite dishes, but some of the tofu dishes were pretty good as well, and I am not a big tofu eater.

San Francisco, California
“Very good food”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This restaurant is my new favorite restaurant in Burlingame. I came here this week with some friends who have been to this place. Being my first time, I was blown away by how delicious the food were. The service is quick and the place is small but cute. The price is a bit on the pricey side.
We ordered their Rainbow salad to begin with. It was very good. It had a lot of ingredients combined with so many wonderful flavors that complement the mixture. The only downside is that the portion was smaller than it looks in the picture. One order is not enough for four people. My friends and I ordered and shared the Mango Prawns, Pumpkin Yellow Chicken, Basil Spicy Eggplant and House Special Noodles. They were all very delicious but I have to say that the Pumpkin Yellow Chicken is my most favorite followed by the Mango Prawns. I also ordered their coconut drink with tapioca and I love it. I would love to come back and try their other dishes too.

CON: Serving sizes are small. They are very busy so you cannot linger a bit and chat after eating. They will ask you to leave. I really don't like that. Restaurants are not just a place to eat but they also serve as a place for people to socialize and chat with people they are having dinner with. I suggest eating slowly and don't let them take your plates too quickly.

San Francisco, California
“One of the best restaurants I've eaten in”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Consistently excellent food and service at a reasonable price is how I'd sum up this restaurant. The wife and I have tried most things on the menu, our favorites are tea leaf salad, green papaya salad, sweet and sour chicken, string beans and the house noodles. We live in SFO city but travel to this restaurant at least 2-3 times a month and the quality of food speaks for itself. They also have a great wine selection to compliment. Not many restaurants come close to this food experience.

Columbia, Missouri
“The "insiders" choice for Asian food in mid-peninsula”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a rare combination of outstanding food ans reasonable prices. The food bursts with flavor and ingredients are fresh and quality. If you like southeast asian cuisines, you will be all over this place. Also excellent for takeout. The lines do get long and when full, the place tend to be way too loud. The tables are very close. But all os these little irritants are well worth the food and the price. You will come back again and again.

• Visited February 2013