“Excellent Evening”

Black Angus Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 421 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Angelino and S. First Street
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent Evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

The food was very enjoyable, with over generous portion sizes. My steak was cooked exactly as I requested. I ended up taking my dessert home and when I ate it the next day, I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Only negative was the amount of times the staff had to sing a dreadful 'Happy Birthday' song.

Visited September 2012

Ware, Hertfordshire
“Great quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

On a baking hot day it was nice to be in the air-conditioned restaurant which is dark wooden ranch style. Fantastic succulent ribeye steak and friendly efficient service.

Visited September 2012
Galashiels, United Kingdom
“more than made up for the dissapointment of the outback”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

ha the best meal of our vacation here after 2 dissapointing times at the outback all of our steak was cooked properly and sides were as ordered waiter was great even threw in a few extras on the house must have been the accent

• Visited July 2012
Burbank, California
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Went to Black Angus with a female friend for an early dinner at 4:00 PM. Found the service to be excellent. The menu was great and easy to read and the food was prepared with perfection. Ambience was excellent. A great dining experience.

• Visited June 2012
Hollywood, California, United States
“Nearly Everything Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

I finally used a coupon sent me by email, and it saved my youngest daughter, our hostess, about $18. The mango margarita was the best I ever had, even better than the ultimate margarita at Red Robin. I enjoyed the steak and barley soup and grilled shrimp. I couldn't eat all of my 7 oz. top sirloin steak (grilled just right), tender pork ribs or loaded baked potato. Service was swift and friendly. My wife ordered Caesar salad as a side, and my granddaughter garlic mashed potatoes, which were skimpy (our only complaint). I can hardly wait till we return. The place was packed, and so was the parking lot, a good sign.

• Visited June 2012