“Great food and service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Vancouver, Washington
“Great food and service”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Very friendly...great location...lots of comfort food...the turkey dinner was very nice. Easy walking distance from the Coast Annabelle.

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

singapore
“Second visit in two years”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

What attracts me to this place is not really the food, which is at best above average to good, but that it's very local.

It's that even though the staff don't recognise me (because I'm so far, just a once-a-year visitor), I do recognise some of them. I see the familiar faces.

But what made this visit exceptional is on this visit that I sat next to an old patron of Tallyrand, who goes by the name of Ruthie. Spunky lady. She's old, but her mind is sharp as a tack.

It's such experiences that paint with vibrant colour what would otherwise be an above average visit.

Visited March 2014
“Exactly What It Sets Out To Be!!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

What can you say about this place other than it delivers on exactly what it sets out to be. It is a classic mid-century diner. Excellent, old fashioned, hearty American, classic diner food. Modestly priced and wonderfully tasty, I think the stand-out here is the cappuccino muffin (heated up) - yum!!! they have terrific sandwiches, breakfasts, salads and entrees. If you want good food at good prices - with no pretense whatsoever - this is the place! Enjoy!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank feiden
Glendale, California
“Thanksgiving all year!!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Tallyrand has been around for as long as I can remember. When an eating establishment endures for decades they are certainly doing something right. This is a place where the locals go, especially when you want turkey and it's not Thanksgiving. You can get a delicious turkey dinner with stuffing and homemade mashed potatoes every day of the year! With your dinner you have a choice of several types of muffins or their fresh baked sourdough bread. Hard to choose as the muffins are great but the bread is awesome! And yes, they are open on Thanksgiving, but you had better make your reservations early as it will be very busy! Yes, there are many good things on the menu but I always get the turkey!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank inajeanb
Los Angeles, California
“Tally Rand ROCKS”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

An 8 year old's review: I went there with my family and I got French Toast with bacon. I got it with syrup to it was awesome!My Dad got a Popeye omelette and shared it with my brother. They thought it was AWESOME! And my mom got a ortega omelette. And she thought it was awesome! I got a chocolate milk. My dad got a Diet Coke. My brother got a pink lemonade. My mom got water. The service was was pretty good. After we finished our meals we went to the front desk and paid. We also got some mints. I got a root beer mint. My brother got a peppermint. So did every one else.

TALLY RAND IS AWESOME