“Can't Miss”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We chose Thanksgiving day to visit this popular Burbank eatery. An hour's wait gave testimony to the quality of the turkey dinner. This place never misses when it comes to this daily menu item. The meat is fresh and delicious, the stuffing and mashed potatoes provide a tasty complement. A check with the hostess revealed that more than 1200 pounds turkey were expected to be served. The holiday crowd certainly raised the noise level but the overwhelmed wait staff held up well.
We're fortunate. The next time we want a turkey fix, Tallyrand is just a few blocks away.

1  Thank foodhoundBurbank_Ca

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was taken here by friends who live locally, and I loved it.
It's your classic American diner. Great service, great food and coffee, what more is there to say?!
I had the reuben with fries, and it was excellent.
Would go again, and again if I was in town!

1  Thank SamiKnight
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

This place has been around since I was a kid. Still a good bet for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This time I was in for Sat. breakfast. Corned beef hash and eggs. Very good. My server was Corrine. Got a "Good morning" and a smile along with good service.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was told this was a great place for breakfast, but I would say it was just ok. The prices were good, and the portions large, but the quality was just ok, and service wasn't great. They do have awesome hashbrowns though!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I ate at the Tallyrand Restaurant in Burbank, CA on 7/1/2012. It was my 2nd time there. Tallyrand has been around a long time - over 50 years. I got there before 7:00 a.m. and was pleasantly surprised that they were already open. They have a huge breakfast menu. 10 of what they call their "Favorite Omelettes" or you can combine your own. Most of their "Favorite Omelettes" are $8.95. Also, most breakfast items you can think of are available - including item #3 Two Poached Eggs, item #5 French Toast , and item #8 Corned Beef Hash. I tried their "Chili Hash" (Seasoned Potatoes, Chili, Jack & Cheddar, Ham, Bell Pepper and Onion) for $6.95. If you add two eggs it would be $7.95. It was great. Good food and good service - I will go back again.