“Cute interior.. Funky.. GREAT FOOD”
Review of Burning Bonsai

Burning Bonsai
Ranked #184 of 438 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Kind of like a taste of Hollywood funkiness on Magnolia Boulevard in sleepy Burbank. Yummy fusion! I had some sushi and it was great! I really really like this place.

1  Thank Michelle C

Reviewed March 8, 2011

Food is good, but smells funny when dining in. Service is ok, people are nice. Feel like it should have more business.

Reviewed May 14, 2010

Me and my husband was there for lunch. I wanted to go there because they had Dim Sum on their menu, AWSOME!!. Normally, you don't usually see those unless you're at one of those bigger restaurant in ChinaTown or San Gabriel area, with a little carts being pushed around between tables. My first impression from the outside was "cute" and inside, they had a nice Asian decor and very clean, sushi bar, not some cheap cheesy look, I liked it very much. They have Chinese, Japanese and Thai food on the menu. The food was very good. I was glad to see they received a "A" from the health department, I'm telling you, I don't see "A" infront a lot of Asian restaurant in China Town or San Gabriel area for sure, more like roaches for sure.

1  Thank IsMeAgain
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Burbank, California
Reviewed January 3, 2008

Alright, so they may not always get the order 100% right, but the sushi is pretty decent and the atmosphere is relaxing.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Burning Bonsai? Share your experiences!