“Great menu, quaint location”
Review of Granville

Granville
Ranked #3 of 434 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My teen daughter and I tried this for a Saturday brunch. Service was great and the menu had lots of fresh choices.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Go for the sweet potato fries. Awesome. We ate dinner there and Sunday brunch. The food is fresh and flavorful and well-prepared. The wait staff is friendly (as in all of LA) and efficient and they know their menu well. The covered patio was great. Worth a visit.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

"Yummy!" What more can I say. Look at the menu and you decide. You won't be disappointed. There is so much variety of meals, and the desserts - they are truly to die for! I included a photo of one of my favorites.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Stopped by for dinner and was quite pleased with every facet of the dining experience. Our waitress, Amanda, could not have been more charming and gracious, her know;edge of the menu was beyond the typical responses, the prices were reasonable for the generous portions, and the food was soooo good. Casual Gourmet is right. We had a Mac and Cheese you have to try, so big we split it as an appetizer. The pasta dishes are also very good, in fact everything was very good. I recommend the dessert "sampler" so you can try three yummy and different style offerings. All in all, one of the best meals I have had while visiting downtown Burbank.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I always come here on my birthday. I love the food and they always work with me and my food allergies! They always have awesome service. The waiters and waitress here are always top notch. Did I mention I love the food!!! One of my favorite restaurants. Always, always order the sweet potato fries. Uptown Mac and cheese and the angel hair pasta are awesome. Great atmosphere and decor.