“Definitely return”

Gindi Thai Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gindi Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 430 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Thai food meets sushi house. Really good food and service and nicer than most Thai places with a good happy hour menu

There are newer reviews for Gindi Thai Restaurant

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The food was decent Thai food. However, the Martini was Texas-sized. A hefty amount of Grey Goose and a minidash of vermouth for under $10. Only had one and thank goodness my hotel (Tangerine Hotel) was a short walk away.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

As our hotel receptionist recommended Gindi Thai that was conveniently located right next to our hotel, my husband and I decided to give it a try. Both of us are fanatic about Thai food and we both travelled to Thailand; so we know what real Thai food is like.

Gindi Thai is a quite cute place, all in white with a very minimalist decor. It has a cozy feeling about it and works really good for dates. The staff was helpful and most of the time attentive.

When it comes to food, I have to say that it wasn't 100% authentic. We both felt it was more of thai fusion. We ordered vegetable rolls, Tom Yum chicken soup, pad thai and a curry dish. All the dishes lacked of thai spices. Thai food is usually spicy hot, these were barely spicy. The Tom yum was missing coriander and barely had any lemon grass, even though, these are the most important ingredients. As for the other dishes, they were ok, definitely not authentic.

So if you look that type of cuisine, I guess I recommend it but if you are looking for real Thai food this is not the place to be.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very impressed with all aspects of this restaurant. My girlfriend is vegetarian and they couldn't do enough to ensure that she was well catered for. All of the food we ordered was served quickly, tasted great and they made sure throughout the meal that we were happy. And the price was very reasonable too. I'm not sure where other reviewers who said this was quite pricey have eaten before, but we found the price to surprising, especially considering the quality of the food and service. We will be eating here again.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

The sushi and the curry are really good as well as the appetizers but be prepared to spend money since ain't no cheap