All reviews fire pit ping pong chess game universal studios free breakfast beautiful hotel pool area waffle bar glass door the breakfast area two queen beds griffith park living area mountain view spacious rooms yogurt mini fridge and microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Title above really says it all. This hotel was superb in all points. This Springhill was in a great location, had a lovely breakfast and a beautiful room. The parking garage was a plus as well. We would definitely stay here again. We went horseback riding in Griffith Park and could easily see our hotel from Mount Hollywood because it is near the bright blue IKEA store.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Mommisa7
Maydel_Almaguer, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

Dear Mommisa7,

Thanks for reviewing your stay!

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

We just stayed two night in this wonderful hotel, Everything was great from the hotel staff , room were clean. It's in walking distance lots of restaurants and food places. Truly great say. Rooms are large.

Fridge, Microwave inside most rooms.

P.S only thing I could say they need more staff. Quite a few times they only had one front desk agent on during prime time hours. Same with the bar.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank BeHaPpYSmileMore
Maydel_Almaguer, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2016

Dear MattSuper,

Thank you very much for your review! Glad you enjoyed Burbank and our restaurants, we hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2016

I found a very good deal on priceline, which made it worthwhile

My checklist is:

Clean? -- Perfect
Prompt and Courteous Service? -- Fast check in and very friendly
Quiet? -- The air conditioner was a bit loud
Temperature adjustment -- regardless of the setting, it seemed to always run a bit cold
Bed Comfort? -- Perfect
TV? -- Very large, and all the basic channels, including netflix
Room size? -- Large
Room Service? No - for lunch, one has to walk or drive a few blocks
Free Wifi? Yes
Decor: Room is modern, and lobby is very stylish
Other: I'd say that given the neighborhood, charging $15 for parking is outrageous. Ironically when I returned that night, there was no room in the garage and I had to park on the street.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Scott95401,

Thanks for staying with us and reviewing our hotel!
I have asked Engineering to take a look at your room to make sure the A/C was working correctly, I appreciate the feedback.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

The room wasn't truly a suite because the miniscule kitchen alcove had no working appliances. In fact the refrigerator and microwave oven had been intentionally unplugged, which the maintenance guy figured out when we asked about the fridge at 11:00 pm. "I guess the power doesn't work here" was all he could offer, and because it was late and we were already unpacked, we weren't up to changing rooms. Expensive dinner leftovers went into the trash.

There was no in-room safe. The shower stall in the bathroom had a bad smell coming from the drain. In other respects the hotel was fine. Comfortable beds. Decent enough breakfast. Nice outdoor pool area but would have preferred a better equipped gym. Walking distance to bars and restaurants and shopping center.

Would probably try the Hampton Inn next time, especially if it's cheaper.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Joe A, Manager at SpringHill Suites Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I apologize that your arrival experience at our hotel failed to meet yours or our own expectations. Please be assured that we will use your comments to improve the stays of yours and others in the future.

We would love a second opportunity to deliver the experience you were originally anticipating. Please contact me directly at the hotel so we can plan your next visit and discuss options to better serve your needs.

Thank you for your continued business.

Reviewed September 26, 2016

I had never stayed in a Springhill Suites before. My best description of this hotel would be a cross between a Marriott and a Courtyard.

Upon entrance, the lobby felt like a Marriott in being nicely designed and welcoming to meet up for drinks, plug into a table for devices or just lounge around.

The studio king bed also had a nice contemporary decor and thoughtfully designed if traveling for business or leisure. The desk area was spacious and there was plenty of room for families with kids. Pictures on their website felt accurate. The design of the room was a little atypical in that the bathroom took up majority of one side of the room (rather than in the back corner like most hotels) and the closet was also located next to the window. As a result, the window view is compromised, though it did feel more "suite-like" having an atypical design.

I think I was upgraded as I had a swimming pool view. Though it was nice, the view directly behind the pool looked like a bleak industrial area. Thus, I don't think it would be worth it to spend extra on a "view" in this area.

The are three negative things I would say about this hotel (I try and be fair):
First: The $15 parking fee is unnecessary for the area. If this was in a downtown area where parking is a problem, I would be okay with the fee. However, there's plenty of free parking for nearby restaurant/shops, so it is clear only hotel guests would use the structure. Thus, I felt the parking fee was unjustified.

Second: It may sound petty, but the elevator to get to your room is painfully slow as there's only two, of which one of the elevator it is shared by service employees. I would recommend a room on the second floor and taking the central staircase to/from your room.

Third: The hotel gave me high expectations as they boated a new "healthy" breakfast (included with stay). Unfortunately, I found the breakfast to on par with similar breakfasts I've had at Courtyard Marriotts. It is the typical standard assortment of hot/cold items.

Overall, I had a great stay and felt this hotel would be great for anyone traveling for business or leisure.

Dear Rebecca Z,

Thank you for staying with us and your honest review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay overall and we are looking forward to your return.