“Not so bad”

Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
LaPorte, Indiana
“Not so bad”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This hotel seems to get a lot of bad reviews.. when you are value shopping hotels you can not expect 5 stars for the price of 3. Get real. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and if your affraid of this neighborhood then stay in your gated community or spend $400 a night.
We stayed for a week and were plenty happy. I knew we were going to be staying at value hotel but after booking the reviews had me scared to death.. I was pleasantly surprised! There was work going on during the day but we were not there for that as we were on vacation. Yes I would and Probably will stay here again

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were kinda scared to be in this area a lot of iffy people around this hotel. It was cheap but we didn't think the area was as bad as it is. Parking sucks here! Looks like they are trying to fix up some things but my biggest complaint is when I put a do not disturb sign up that means do not knock or enter when we left to go to universal the maid went into our rooms cleaned and moved our stuff. My in laws had the combined room next to us and their room was also cleaned when they also didn't want maid service! If I would have known my room was going to be entered I wouldn't have left my phone iPad and my daughters ds luckily nothing was missing.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else where the maids respect your privacy and belongings
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Ameliasmom7

Travelers are raving about these Burbank hotels

Burbank
Reviewed April 7, 2014

the bed are so comfortable, faucets needs to be updated, king should have refrigerator and microwave. front personnel was very helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Burbank
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Assigned to a third floor room and stayed for 3 days. During these 3 days the elevator close to our room was down for repair. Overall our stay was unprobkematic.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family