Really nice hotel. Close to the Hollywood Bowl, Universal Studios, and Warner Bros without being near any of the traffic! Also, Burbank is great to checkout the downtown Burbank area and the Disney studios which is right in that town. Just watch out for the parking fee of $20 when staying there, adding that on to your per night fee will bring it up a bit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Receive movie star treatment at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport. Our hotel in Burbank, California offers 50,000 square feet of deluxe meeting facilities, 22 breakout rooms, four VIP boardrooms and convenient services for a premier conference in the city. Professionals and vacationers alike will appreciate meals at the Daily Grill in addition to our full-service business center, Media Lounge, valet parking and free shuttle to the Burbank Bob Hope Airport (BUR). Our Burbank hotel also has a state-of-the-art fitness center, two outdoor pools and shaded cabanas surrounding fire pits for a peaceful evening under the California stars. When it comes time to turn in, our two newly renovated California guest towers feature luxurious rooms with soft bedding for a sound night's sleep. Some of Southern California's hottest attractions, including Warner Bros. Studios, Universal Studios and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, are within easy reach when staying at luxurious Los Angeles Marriott Burbank ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel Burbank
- Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel
- Burbank Marriott