“Hate to disagree with other reviews but....”

La Bamba Caribbean Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 427 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Caribbean
Oregon
“Hate to disagree with other reviews but....”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We picked this place after looking at restaurants on tripadvisor. We love Caribbean food so off we went.

First off, there is no true indoor seating. They have basically a covered patio with a walk up order window. It was a hot day and they had cooling misters running around the edge of the roof but they basically showered the tables below them. We had sat at once but had to move into the center of the dining area. We could actually see water dripping off the chairs we had vacated. We also had to deal with a TON of flies around us. They had bug candles burning but they had no effect on the flies that had to be could not be kept off of our food.

The service was good and but the food was really rather bland and over priced. Three of us ate dinner and our bill was about $42.00.

• Visited June 2013

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Very good food - 1st time there, will go back again.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Value, good choice selection and outdoor seating was great. It was easy to get to - right off the main road. Parking was easy to find.

Visited November 2012
New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Interesting restaurant and great food”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I believe that La Bamba is supposed to be Cuban but I feel like it is much more Mexican. My husband loves this place. I think its because they have a cooler on the floor where you just go to it and get your beer, its open and airy creating a fun atmosphere and big flat screen TV's that show whatever game is on.
The food is delicious but it is more costly than one would expect from a place that looks... well like it does.

I love their fried yuca with the green garlic sauce. Great chips and salsa

I don't recommend the margaritas

Visited August 2012
burbank, ca
“A Cuban treat”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

It had been a while since I last visited La Bamba. The latest visit didn't disappoint. The Cuban sandwich was tasty and hearty. The friendly service and outdoor setting made for very relaxed dining.

Visited June 2012
Denver, Colorado
“So good...”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Great cuban food, check this place out for sure. I had the fish tacos, they were so good I could not believe it. This place is in a corner of a street looks nice too.

Visited May 2012