“Good place to stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed January 1, 2011

This was a great place to stay. We checked in on Christmas night and the people were so nice. The hotel was decorated and they had just put out the cookies. They tried to find us a place to eat but unfortunately the only thing open in the area was a McDonald's. The one problem we had was fixed immediately. The breakfast area gets really crowded so you might want to time when to go.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
BRBNK_Hampton_Suites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this review, February 3, 2011
Dear Guest, thank you for making us our hotel of choice during the Holiday season. We love baking our delicious fresh cookies with milk for our guests and hope that you enjoy it as much as we do! Thank you very much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with our friends on TripAdvisor. We look forward seeing you the next time your travel brings you to Southern California.
“We love having you here” – Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
California
Reviewed December 20, 2010

Arrived at hotel about 8 pm, greeted by being the "Guest of the Day"! We are Hilton Honors members, but we had never been "Guest of the Day" before. We had our own parking stall and a gift food basket. That was such a nice touch when we checked in!!!
We love to stay at Hampton Inns because of the free wireless internet (I have teenagers!) and the complimentary breakfast in the morning. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. This location is convenient for anyone flying out of Burbank airport and also for anyone staying the Hollywood area.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Dear Guest, congratulations on being awarded our Guest of the Day! We take great pride in providing friendly service, comfortable surroundings and clean rooms all at a great price for value. Our free internet, breakfast and shuttle to the Burbank Airport make our hotel one of the best in the area for traveling with your family. We hope you got to see the many local attractions Burbank has to offer and welcome you and your family to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the Southern California area.
Burbank, California
Reviewed December 6, 2010

The Hampton Inn & Suites in Burbank, lives up to its excellence. I have stayed in many posh hotels before, this hotel met ALL of my expectations and more! Beautiful rooms, Clean, Spacious, Great customer service, i had everything i needed to make this my "home away from home", especially with the delicious complementary breakfast i received. I will send all of my clients there to stay and will only stay there myself. There sales staff is beyond amazing, a special thank you to Rick Simpson and Jennifer Smith, not only were you wonderful to me, but to all of my clients who have stayed there as well.. Thank you for being the best and making my stay unforgettable.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Dear Guest, thank you for your kind words to our wonderful Sales team. We take great pride in providing friendly service, comfortable surroundings and clean rooms all at a great price for value. Our rooms and beds are fresh and clean to recharge your mind and our breakfast is freshly prepared to give you a great start to the morning. Your 100% satisfaction is what we strive for and we welcome you and your clients to come and stay with us anytime you need a “home away from home”.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 13, 2010

I had a booking at this hotel and due to unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances was unable to make my trip. The management at this hotel were not only helpful, they were friendly, caring and the utmost in professionalism in dealing with my cancellation. I have friends in the area and so don't need to stay at a hotel but will make a point of staying here during my next visit just because they were so nice! This is the way a hotel should be managed and I hope Hampton Inn's corporate offices pay attention to the talent of this team and how they communicate with their guests.

Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Dear Guest, we are grateful for your kind words towards our amazing staff and management. We do recognize there are unforeseen events that prohibit our guests from actually staying with us and we try our best to accommodate under the circumstances. We are glad that we were able to accommodate to your situation and would love to have you stay with us the next time your travels bring you to Burbank. Thank you very much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with our friends on TripAdvisor. We hope to see you again the next time your travel brings you to Southern California.
Sunnyvale, California
Reviewed October 10, 2010

The staffs were so great and helpful when I first come in the hotel. The room was nice and I also got a greeting card from the manager as a HH gold member. The breakfast was full of different fresh choices. The only downside is the limited hotel parking spaces. However, I parked my car cross the street and it was safe.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
New York, NY, USA
Reviewed September 29, 2010

I moved here for one night after staying a night at the Marriott Burbank. The Marriott wasn't bad but I thought I could do better for less, and I was right. The Hampton Inn is a few minutes away, not as close to Burbank airport but close enough. Parking is under the hotel and free. It's not a big garage but it was nowhere close to full when I was there.

Checkin was easy and friendly. I had called earlier in the day to ask about rooms and the receptionist told me to walk right in so I did, at noon. The room is not particularly spacious but fine for one or two people. There is a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Free wired internet, don't know if they have wifi. In the evening they have cookies and snacks (pig in a blanket type stuff) if that's your thing. Breakfast in the morning was basic but hot--cereal, sausage, waffles, prefab omelets on paper plates. I had a FedEx package delivered to the hotel and the front desk called me the minute it arrived. That's the advantage of being in a small hotel. There isn't much in the way of restaurants around there so you'll need a car.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank jack783
University Place, Washington
Reviewed September 28, 2010

I brought my son down from Seattle to film a movie in a Burbank studio. Our accommodations at Hampton Inn were perfect. We stayed 3 nights over a holiday weekend. The location was central and easy for travel. The rooms were fresh and clean. We had 100+ weather, but the rooms were cool and fresh.He enjoyed the pool when we had time.
The hotel is very new and nice. The staff were all great, very friendly and helpful. They greeted us at the beginning and end of long days, with a smile and interest in how comfortable we were.
The location by the Burbank airport was very convenient, but not too close to be noisy or dirty, or too busy with traffic. We enjoyed a daily stroll through the local neighborhood. We were able to access major thoroughfares with ease, and got to our destination within minutes. The breakfasts were convenient and fresh, always served with a friendly greeting and helpful service.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business