Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This Hampton Inn was consistent with the HI properties. It is clean, neat and the staff is friendly and very helpful. The only negative is that valet parking is required and not your choice. Overall, it is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Nothing to complain. Great staff and very helpful and always smiling. Will highly recommend. We got early check in and beds were nicely made. Good breakfast next day morning. The staff at the breakfast is smiling and helping, this is too good to be true. I will definitely stay next time also. Whole of my family stayed and everybody had very pleasant experience. I stayed in several other hotels in the past but nothing to compare this one.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights and had a near perfect experience. The parking valet, Amir, was so cheerful and made such positive comments that he managed to lift my spirits each time I picked up or dropped off my car. You have a real star there! The front desk was great. The hotel is relatively new and attractive. The rooms are large, well furnished and equipped, very clean, quiet and comfortable. Only negatives I can find were that the A/C was a little noisy a couple of times, and the breakfast staff hung out talking in the kitchen, so were not very attentive. But the staff was all very pleasant and professional. The hotel is in a convenient location next to I-5 in a residential area, but is isolated from road noise by good insulation. I recommend the cafe a block away, which had excellent food and service. Overall, the hotel was excellent and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 30, 2013

After staying in several other hotels for business trips, I decided to give the Hampton in Burbank a try. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that I could stay in the same level of hotel for less money and receive better service. The hotel stresses their cleanliness in their advertising and the room was very clean, but I was more impressed by the pleasant demeanor of the staff and their willingness to go out of their way to make my stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. I will certainly stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My friends and I had a suite for 3 nights here last weekend to see the Backstreet Boys. There was plenty of room for 5 women. Lots of plugs for phones, cameras, laptops, and blow dryers. Very comfortable beds, even the sofa pullout. The pillows were super fluffy which I didn't like since they get really flat when you lay on them. Average towels in a big bathroom with a nice sized shower and great water pressure. The room was nice and clean and stayed that way all weekend. We had a mini fridge and microwave that were great for left overs.
Breakfast was included, and it was amazing. Honestly one of the best hotel breakfasts I've encountered. Later in the day cookies and light snacks were provided (popcorn, tortilla chips) which was pretty cool. There is also a sundries shop in the lobby. Parking was valet which I don't like, but it was always no problem getting our car fast.
The staff was great and helped solve any issues quickly. House cleaning kept moving all of our things. With 5 girls in the room with 5 different sets of toiletries this got annoying. Our room was right by the elevators and we never had an issue with noise. It was a quick drive to Hollywood to do sightseeing. There's a gas station around the corner, but no restaurants close by to grab food. There is a pool, fitness center, and meeting rooms but we didn't use these. All in all this was great hotel and it served our needs wonderfully!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2013

SUPER STAY!!!!! Great staff, specifically cleaning ladies, breakfast ladies, and valet guys!!! The breakfast was very nice!!! Great selections, and we stayed for a week! We don't eat pork and staff was nice enough to make us something we could eat. Very kind people and that can make or break a stay! Also very clean rooms & building.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The Hampton Inn & Suites is my favorite place to stay when I visit L.A. It's clean & comfortable and the staff are awesome! The beds are wonderfully comfortable and the rooms are clean and very quiet. Despite having a freeway right next door, I was never bothered by traffic noise. They also have a first-class breakfast buffet. The location is perfect if you're flying into Burbank. It's a longish drive from LAX - count on an hour. But the experience of staying there makes up for it.

Room Tip: Every room I've had has been good.