I look at many of the reviews that have posted previously with this property and several are spot on. Yes, it is very close to I-5, which sucks. It is wedge onto a small piece of property next to a busy street as well. Valet has always bothered me, just to the convenience factor alone. I don't like waiting and you do most of the time. I like to come and go as I please.
A majority of the rooms are basic and not super big. I am more used to Residence Inn or Embassy Suites. I was looking at the room map behind the door and it looks like maybe 5 or 6 rooms per floor (and there are 4 floors) that might be over sized. Half the rooms are going to face I-5.
I did not have an issue with room cleanliness, they were nice and spiffy. They actually use a two housekeeper method. Two house keepers clean your room. I am not sure if one was training, but each day there were two working together, that was unique.
I always try and leave a tip, I couldn't handle their job.
When first arrived, the air conditioner was not working, it was a window model, maintenance arrived quickly and repairs were made. I waited to unpack until after it it was fixed just to be sure.
Went to Trader Joes for goodies and returned and look, now the refrigerator was broken. Here comes Mr. Maintenance man again, as my goodies got warm! This time, it took longer and they eventually replaced the thing.
The hotel lobby is actually very inviting and comfortable, breakfast wasn't too bad at all. There seemed to be plenty of seating. A nice selection of hot food and waffles as well. The coffee was grand! I did not have a freeway side room, but Glenoaks is busy too, so I could hear cars, even with window closed. Bathroom was ok, with a nice granite counter top and sink.
I have actually cancelled this property several times, but finally took the chance. Not sure if I will stay here often, but I was not as disappointed as I thought I might be. Give it a shot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a comfortable stay and great value in a convenient location, check-in to the Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport hotel, we would love to have you here. Get settled in a comfy guest room, catch a movie on one of our 37-inch or 42 inch flat screen HDTVs or surf the web using the free HIGH SPEED Wi-Fi access. Set-up your laptop on the handy lap desk and you can even work while you kick back on the clean and fresh Hampton bed ®. Upgrade to a suite and you can enjoy extra space and even your own private whirlpool to soak in.Unwind at the end of a busy day when you head to the fitness center for a stress-busting work-out. Swim some laps in the pool or relax in the spa or on a sun lounger and take it easy under the blue SoCal skies. Breakfast is on us at this Burbank hotel. If you’ve got an early start and no time to sit down to Hampton’s free hot breakfast then just pick-up one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. A complimentary business center, a range of flexible function spaces for up to 60 people and our friendly, professional team members help make this hotel the perfect venue for your next Burbank meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport Hotel Burbank
- Hampton Inn And Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport
- Hampton Inn Burbank
- Burbank Hampton Inn