“Great, Cheap, Clean Hotel!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
GreenLeadersBronze level
Los Angeles, California
“Great, Cheap, Clean Hotel!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I flew into Burbank, I am a Flight Attendant, and decided to stay here for the night. The staff was so nice and knowledgeable and a true pleasure to deal with! The bedding was so fresh and clean and the room was also impeckable! I totally endorse this Hotel with all my heart, and believe you me, I stay in A LOT of hotels!

3 Thank smart11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Provo, Utah
Reviewed March 21, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Burbank this past weekend. We were in town for my Grandpa's funeral and were so pleased that we did not have to worry about a thing! I have never met a staff as helpful. While everyone was friendly, the Housekeeping and Breakfast staff were outstanding and truly went the extra mile. The rooms were new and very, very clean. Staying here really added something extra special to our trip. I highly recommend staying here and I know we will be on all of our future trips to Burbank!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank TAEscalante
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I travel frequently and stay at Hampton Inns often around the western states. I arrived here late for a brief stop before an early flight. I was pleasantly surprised to be the "Guest of the Day". A nice basket (well a plastic bowl) of goodies and an upfront parking spot awaited me.
I think every hotel should do this!! I will definitely stay again when I am in the area.

2 Thank Kathy B
Honolulu, HI
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The staff was exceptionally friendly and the rooms were large and clean, clean, clean. For the price, this hotel was a very good deal. Parking was free (although there aren't enough stalls so I had to park on the street a couple of times), the room had a microwave and a refrigerator, and I got breakfast to boot. This isn't a luxury property and really, if you are going to a hotel for a view or for the pool, this isn't for you (I came to Burbank to see some tv tapings & a convention). If you want a hassle-free stay, in a clean room with all the amenities to make your stay comfortable (microwave popcorn at night! Storage for my diet cokes!), in a convenient location and at a very reasonable price, then you should look no further than the Hampton Inn & Suites. Note that I had a car. If you don't have a car, you would need to cab it or possibly bus it to reach eating establishments as there were few options around the hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank OneRabbit
chicago
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Overall Hampton Inns are a nice basic hotel with happy employees. This Hampton Inn was a little below average. Rooms were clean but air unit was loud and air unit had clicking noise all night. Water pressure not so good with the sink working on and off. Free breakfast is the standard.
I thought price was high for a Hampton.

1 Thank nikki721
Juneau, AK
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Wife and I spent a night at this hotel prior to leaving for home the following day.

When I checked in, the trumpets blared and the fireworks went off (just kidding) - I had the good fortune to have been selected as Guest of the Day! Entitling me to extra snacks and my very own parking space, which was a good thing as previous reviewers have noted, parking can be a bit of an issue at this hotel. The Guest of the Day's room was not quite ready for His Highness and The Queen to take occupancy, however. No worries, my Loyal Subject, Christian, gave us an even better room that was ready - a spacious suite with a commanding view of the nearby freeway! For that, he was knighted on the spot, with all the rights and privileges thereunto appertaining.

But seriously, this is one of the nicer Hamptons I have stayed in. As previously noted, it is wedged into a narrow piece of property and one can tell from the interior that they had to jury-rig the hotel's footprint a bit. It all works quite nicely. This is a clean, quiet hotel.

The room was outfitted with a large flat-panel TV, a wet bar, and very comfortable king-size bed. The internet was fast and free. Bathroom was clean, plenty of hot water.

If you need a place to stay prior to departing BUR airport the following morning, I can recommend the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank dave1013
San Diego
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Stayed here on way to Universal Studios and arrived rather late. Wanted a microwave and/or minifridge in the room and they couldn't figure out how to bring one up for us, so they moved us to a large studio type suite with king size bed and sofabed. This was a very nice room, much nicer than the original one they stuck us in which was not a suite, just a room with two queens. Breakfast was not the best, runny weird looking eggs and rubbery sausage patties and cereal and juice, rather disappointing. Hampton isn't the best for breakfast compared to Homewood and Embassy, in fact it's usually lower in quality and less plentiful but this one was even worse than most.

Parking was atrocious, that is to say there is basically none. We lucked out getting a spot because they weren't very busy but I can see how it would be a problem. As stated in my other reviews, let me mention this property did NOT put any sort of "hold" on my credit card even though I paid with points and arrived late. No resort fee or extra fees.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family