Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$149
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
$240
$209
BestWestern.com
All reviewsvalet parkingburbank airportfor hilton honors membersfront deskfreeway sidevalet staffbreakfast staffhot breakfastthe breakfast areathe shuttle driveruniversal studiosclean roomsself parkfree shuttlebusy streetconvenient locationgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Stayed here on way to Universal Studios and arrived rather late. Wanted a microwave and/or minifridge in the room and they couldn't figure out how to bring one up for us, so they moved us to a large studio type suite with king size bed and sofabed. This was a very nice room, much nicer than the original one they stuck us in which was not a suite, just a room with two queens. Breakfast was not the best, runny weird looking eggs and rubbery sausage patties and cereal and juice, rather disappointing. Hampton isn't the best for breakfast compared to Homewood and Embassy, in fact it's usually lower in quality and less plentiful but this one was even worse than most.

Parking was atrocious, that is to say there is basically none. We lucked out getting a spot because they weren't very busy but I can see how it would be a problem. As stated in my other reviews, let me mention this property did NOT put any sort of "hold" on my credit card even though I paid with points and arrived late. No resort fee or extra fees.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Well, yes, they had a pool, but it was outside wedged in between 2 freeways and had no privacy an seemed dangerous. The hot tub/spa was roped off with yellow tape like police tape. The filters were not running so there were lots of bugs floating. Breakfast was the usual fruit loops and make-your-own waffles. Shuttle was reliable, but that was the best feature. The comforter was weird with melon sized lumps, as if it had been laundered incorrectly. The A/C gurgled and made noise all night. The workout room consisted of 2 nice treadmills, a recumbent bike and elliptical. They did provide earphones to listen to TV. Not worth the money, but it was very close to the airport.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room with a good A/C.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I noticed as my check out date became closer the “Maid Service” declined –
Granted, during my stay I only requested service every other day – but when I needed service I did leave a tip for the maid ($5.00 X 4 services=$20.00)
Parking at this property is a joke – 17 spaces located under hotel
When I could not Self Park I was told I need to pay a “Valet Charge” of $10.00 – this parking was off property next door- in a church parking lot. (Not secured)
So I had to park across the street – busy intersection – no crosswalks.
I would recommend this hotel for a two night minimum – but not any longer….
Does not offer Room Service or a Hotel Bar

Room Tip: does have a microwave/ small fridge
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Traveled as a couple in October 2011 and had a wonderful time at this Hampton Inn. We have stayed a serveral Hampton Inn's throughout California and this one lives up to the brands reputation! We were seeing a taping of a tv show over at the Warner Bros studios. Only a quick 10 minute drive there and easy to navigate. The parking was the only issue I would say about our stay. There is a nice small underground lot, which fills up early. We came back from the show late at night (week night) to find we had to park up top kind of tucked in and around the hotel. It felt safe and had no issues. Food and shopping is a short 5 minute drive away. Hotel staff were very friendly. And the breakfast buffet was amazing! Hot eggs, potatoes, toast, oatmeal, waffels, yogurt, fresh fruit!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AdventureRoads
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Stayed here multiple days over the last two years. Above average rooms, comfortable common areas, and i like the little extras at breakfast. Underground and above ground parking, good location, pleasant staff.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business