Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$219
Hotels.com
Portofino Inn Burbank(Burbank)(Great Value!)
$129
$128
$161
  • Pool
Coast Anabelle Hotel(Burbank)
$349
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suiteblack anguswithin walking distanceuniversal studiossan fernando blvdcovered parkinglong stayunderground parkingthe hotel offersthe sofa bedliving areasmall kitchenthe breakfast areafront desk staffvery nice hotelper night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. All we want in a hotel is clean and this hotel did just that. We just did a little getaway to Hollywood and universal studios. Only 10 min away from Universal/Hollywood. Beds where ok. They had a great breakfast and it was free! We will definitely stay here again. Even stay here if we go to Disneyland it's worth it.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Uspfrecordholder
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Uspfrecordholder,

I would like to thank you for your recent post about your stay at our hotel. I appreciate you commenting about the cleanliness of the hotel and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Burbank is close to Hollywood and is very convenient for those travelers who want to experience Universal Studios. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to the next opportunity we have to serve you.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I stayed in this hotel while at work in LA.

The hotel is close to the Burbank downtown and this is good as there are plenty of options to eat and entertain in Burbank downtown. The rooms are clean and spacious with a small kitchenette to cook. The hotel has a spacious parking lot plus a laundromat if needed.

Some of the rooms face the freeway which does not provide for a good view and may be a little noisy. The hotel does not have very many cabs outside unlike a Universal Sheraton or a Holiday Inn which is nearby so you will need to call up or ask the front desk to help typically meaning a wait time of 10-15 minutes, which is the case if you are visiting without a car.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 256RGB
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Vachawla,

I wanted to write you to say thanks for the comments you posted about your recent stay with us. I am glad you liked our location and you were pleased with how close it was to downtown Burbank. I am please you found our rooms clean and spacious and that we have plenty of parking spaces available. I will share your thoughts with my team and we look forward to serving you again real soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights while traveling through California on Spring Break in April and we were so happy with everything this hotel offered us! First, I want to say how nice and courteous the front desk staff were. We so appreciate them helping us with directions, etc. Also, I am a clean fanatic and always take my Lysol wipes and spray with me when I travel and you can leave them home if you stay here! The rooms were so comfortable and clean and spacious. Loved them! There is even candy in a candy dish! Very nice touch. I can't say enough about the receptions that they have for guests on Mon-Wed. They have complimentary wine, beer, soft drinks and appetizers that can substitute for a light dinner! The complimentary breakfasts were great! They had everything from eggs, breakfast meats, hash browns, cereals, fruit, yogurt and waffles! If you are traveling in the L.A. area, this hotel and Burbank is where you want to stay. Burbank is a great location because you can avoid the freeway traffic and still visit Hollywood and Beverly Hills without traffic! Thanks to everyone at the Residence Inn Burbank, CA !!

Room Tip: The hotel can be seen by Highway 5, so you may want to request a room overlooking the courtyard.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank MARIE1960

Dear Maria 1960,

Thank you for your recent post about your stay at our hotel. I am so glad you had a wonderful stay and that you felt my staff was nice and courteous. I appreciate you mentioning that the room was comfortable, clean and spacious. The complimentary night social and breakfast food is a guest favorite and I am glad you felt the same way. I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

The Residence Inn is staffed by professional, trustworthy, clean individuals. The morning breakfast had plenty of variety. It included waffles, eggs, oatmeal, and a good cycle of other items. The exercise room was rather basic, but covered my needs. The courtyard area has a nice feel to it- nice to have some open air area, with a firepit. The room itself was real nice. Plenty of space. The bed was quite comfortable, the kitchen area was pretty decent, but more than enough room for what's needed. The staff made effort to remember your name, to be quite respectful, and to see to it that you enjoyed your stay. Well run organization, and very helpful during my transition to living in California.

Room Tip: I doubt there's a bad room here.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Daniel A

Dear Daniel A.,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent post about your stay at our hotel. I am pleased that you felt my staff was professional, trustworthy and that they made an effort to remember your name. I am glad that all the other amenities you mentioned lived up to your expectations and that they enhanced your stay. I will share your comments with my team and we hope we have an opportunity to serve you again real soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I stayed here for a week, and couldn't have asked for a better hotel. The room is spacious, clean and cheerful, the lighting is great (enough lamps/lights to make it bright or dim), the bed and pillows were comfortable. The kitchen was appropriately stocked and came in handy. The breakfast (hot) was abundant, the pool was great. Good location too......will stay again!

Room Tip: There is a six lane highway near the hotel. Request a room several floors up, with a pool view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Sharon S
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Sharon S.,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent post about your stay with us. I am happy that our hotel meet your needs. I will share with my team the comments about the room being spacious and clean, the bed being comfortable, the kitchen well stocked, the breakfast being good and the location being ideal. We are glad you had a great experience and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again real soon.