“Girl's Getaway”

Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Reviewed March 14, 2013

It was a great hotel... We had 2-2bedroom suites,lots of room for us 7 ladies...The two guys at the front desk,one during the day and the other at night were great and very helpful...very close to a great shopping centre . The restaurant BJ's which is very close is really good.the breakfasts were really good,lots of choices and it was very tasty... The front desk helped us with renting limos and gave us a lot of info on the area...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Palmquist,

Thank you for your recent posting about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that your group had a great stay. Our hotel is located in the heart of Burbank within a short walking distance to shopping and restaurant experiences. I was happy to here that 2 of my front desk associates provided you with exceptional service. I will share your posting with my staff and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again real soon.

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed one night in February as part of a family vacation. The hotel is in a great location, nicely decorated with an Asian flair and movie themes, and is quiet. All admirable qualities, but what stood out was the great customer service provided during our stay. Joseph at the front desk was able to immediately and cheerfully accomodate several requests, always remembered our names when we came in and out and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. The amenities and the staff make for a great property

Room Tip: We asked for an interior room facing the pool, but the exterior windows are triple-paned and the noi...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Glen05

Dear Glen05,

Thank you so much for your posting about your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad you had a fantastic stay and that Joseph provided you with exceptional service. We do think we have a great location and a decor that is unique to other hotels in Burbank. I will share your posting with my staff and we hope we have another opportunity to serve you again real soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This hotel is located in the heart of downtown burbank. Only two short blocks from the recently revitalized downtown area.

The hotel's rooms are very nice and the facility new. I was a little nervous staying at the hotel with my family, especially my young sons but the hotel was very family friendly with a very nice complimentary breakfast as well as social hours in the evenings during the week.

The one draw back was the hotel is located right next to Interstate 5 and there is a great deal of highway noise, Half the hotel rooms have window facing the highway and are literally 50 feet from the highway itself.

Otherwise, great place

Room Tip: Request rooms away from highway
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Ralph S.,

Thank you for the recent posting about your stay at our hotel. I appreciate your comments and will share them with my team. I'm glad you had a great stay and we look forward to serving you again real soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stayed at the Residence Inn Burbank two nights while doing some tourist type things in the Hollywood area. It was a great location with easy freeway access and nearby shopping and restaurants. The room was large, clean and comfortable. Only bad thing about the hotel room was that the closet is not deep enough to accommodate hanging garments. They have provided some very small hangers in an apparent attempt to resolve the problem - somewhat works but items must be angled to close the closet door. They charge $15 per night for parking which seems excessive since the rooms are pretty expensive. The complimentary breakfast is very good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Heidi84,

Thank you for the recent comments you posted about your experience at our hotel. We are glad you had a great stay and that you were happy with the accomodations and service we provide. I will share your posting with my team to let them know that you were happy. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again real soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was a very nice Residence Inn. The rooms are big, lovely and well-equipped. The staff is very friendly. They remembered my name, helped me with parking, and even loaned me an umbrella to use while walking my dog. The hotel itself is quite pretty, with a nice pool and BBQ area.

The only downside is the hotel is located right across from the freeway. I stayed in a room facing the freeway, and there was definitely freeway noise but I did not find it bothersome. It seems that most of the rooms don't face the freeway however, so I imagine for most guests this isn't a problem.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank laura1226
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Laura 1226,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the nice things you said about our hotel in your posting. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and your stay with us. I will share your comments with the team and we hope we have an opportunity to serve you again real soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

families, couples, business - any type of traveller will find this hotel perfect for them. So much space you could quite literally swing a cat, and yes, pets are welcome too. Perfect location for media city. Walking distance to grocery stores, eating out, cinema, coffee and on the bus route. We were stung by booking online through a third party which advertised free parking, it is not. The manager understood our frustrations and gave us half off, which he didnt have to do. Breakfast is a good selection of hot and cold basic fayre. rooms were super comfy and super clean. A real home from home. Staff were friendly and genuinely cared for us throughout our stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear JESSICKAHgARN,

I appreciate all the great things you posted about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad your experience was good and that our service met your needs. We try to combine a great product in a nice area with great service. I will share your comments with my staff who deserves all the credit and we look forward to having an opportunity to serve you again real soon,

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We just spent two wonderful nights at this lovely hotel that is an easy walk to Burbank's vibrant downtown.The well-equipped kitchen and livingroom area had a bedroom adjoining each side and each bedroom contained its own bathroom. The bedrooms and livingroom had TVs and plenty of places to set up and charge our computers and other devices. We plan to stay here whenever we visit LA with friends. It offers privacy, comfort, and a good self-serve hot breakfast. It is close to the Zoo and Gene Autry Western Museum and a quick drive to the Huntington Library and Gardens. We were impressed with the friendly, helpful staff.

Room Tip: One side faces the freeway but the soundproofing in our room which was near this side was excellent...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear lindymiles,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the nice things you said about your stay at our hotel. I am pleased you liked the hotel and the service we provide. I will share your comments with my team and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again real soon.