“Very comfortable, quiet and clean executive motel.”

Burbank Inn & Suites
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Not surprised because I chose upon Trip Advisor's opinions and they met all expectations. Not a luxury or spa ... Executive, handy located, large rooms, sound resistent doors and windows. Great place to sleep a few nights. Old style Motel recently refurbished.

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor to avoid people walking on my head but I believe any room is quiet because...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank worldwideleo

Reviewed June 14, 2014

BEWARE!!! The owners of this motel are very rude & have no customer service at all!! I made a reservation on line to stay June 11, 2014 for 1 night. They messed up and thought my reservation was for June 10th & wanted to charge me for not cancelling. I showed them my email & they were finally going to let us stay there and not charge us for 2 nights. I did speak w/the dad/owner/rude person who yelled at me while I was trying to explain to him that I understand mistakes & let’s make this work because I will frequent his hotel because my son just moved to Glendale June 1st. His response…….. Go to another hotel. His wife & daughter work the front counter & they have no personalities at all & won’t even smile. I kept telling them that I don’t have a problem, mistakes happen. I just want what I paid for. At one point when the daughter was on the phone w/the dad, she hung up and said he’s so rude. That evening around 9:30 we were coming back from having dinner with our son & we saw the owner was behind the desk. We stopped by to say hi to him & let him know we are good (even though my husband thought he should apologize to me). He immediately was very defensive & was going on about how people lie to him & he didn't care if we ever stayed at his establishment again. He also kept saying that booking agents like Orbitz & Expedia screw him over & he doesn't like them either. We told him we didn't care about other people or the booking agents, we just wanted to work out our situation. If he was any kind of businessman, he would have apologized. We live 3 hours away and our son just moved to Glendale. We will be visiting often but not staying in this hostile environment!!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
10  Thank shellypie1
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Though it looks like just an ordinary hotel in a less than pleasing area, this hotel is a hidden gem.
Once you are inside it is elegant, comfortable, clean well maintained and quiet.
Pleasant family run place and people who care for your satisfaction.

I was pleased with all the expected amenities, frig, ironing board wifi - flat screen - very comfortable bed, roomy bath, couch area and stone counter tops!

Everything is fresh new and maintained. A hidden gem, nicer then the Holiday Inns and Comfort Inns I regularly stay in. No rif raff for guests.

I have gone out of my way to stay here twice.

Room Tip: All the rooms are equal and quiet - - so upstairs or downstairs your preference not much difference...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
6  Thank R F
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We were so surprised by this small hotel. It was so comfortable. The bed was so good I wish it was in my home. Everything was so clean and in good shape. Do not hesitate to stay here. We stayed here 2 nights. Even though it is right off the freeway it was still very quiet.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lorri D
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We just stayed there the other night and it was great! Quiet location and very nice staff. The beds were AWESOME! Even my pregnant wife passed out and its hard for her to sleep. We are gonna go back for sure.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Quick tale. We usually stay in that area at a great Hampton Inn by the airport...but when we had to visit during the week we discovered they charged almost double the weekend rate. Too much for just a good place to hang your head for the night so I asked a few locals and I had this place recommended to me. Hey, for what it cost it was much, much more than adequate. It was a squeaky clean room with a nice new looking bathroom AND they had a huge flat screen that filled the entire top of the dresser. No restaurant. All you'll find is a pop machine and an ice maker. No frills...but The Burbank Inn and Suites more than did the job. Added bonus is it is yards from the entrance to the freeway. And all of Burbank is just minutes away. Try this place. A good place to catch some zzz's in the Valley.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Artie B
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We found this hotel while driving around looking for a place to stay in Burbank. The location (on a main road and near a freeway) nearly put us off but it had no effect and we had 2 very comfortable restful nights. The other reviews are correct in so far as they have no major amenities save for a coffee and juice dispenser in the checkin area (but they are clean and actually work) and yes the pool is small but we found it very clean. Yes they could do a lot more with what they have BUT we found it very clean and comfortable and the room we had was very nicely decorated, clean and seemed quite new. Newer than many others we have stayed in for the same money. The room had a couch and coffee table as well as a desk. We were told all the rooms are identical. They have no resaurant (they are always average and expensive anyway) and don't do breakfast but there is Downtown Burbank just up the road with heaps of great places on San Fernado Blvd. Burbank seems a pretty good location if you have a car and want to do all the usual tourist things. The room had a fridge which kept all our supplies. In summary if you want a good sized, clean and comfortable place to sleep then we would recommend this hotel. I basically agree totally with Denise D. Yes the staff are casual but not rude and seem to spend all their time making it very clean which is better than others we have stayed in. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple