See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 11, 2012

What a nice surprise to find a motel with brand new decor, comfortable beds, and a great location! I was concerned since the freeway is right off the I-5 Freeway and on Alameda that we would hear the traffic but the room as so quiet and comfortable. Office staff was also very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: If you are worried about noise get a room away from the freeway area. We did and could not hear it at all.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had a reservation for 1 night. The room was very clean and the staff was very helpful. It is convenient to the Warner Brothers Studio Tour. The front desk clerk even gave us the address of one of their other properties and told us we could park there if we had any trouble parking at Warner Brothers. We would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Looked for a place to stay when we visited Hollywood on a road trip. Not too far from Hollywood and highland while driving but too far to walk definitely. The place was one of the cheaper rooms I could find online but the rooms were very clean. Everything looked pretty new. Bathroom had no mold or dirt. There was a mini fridge. Only thing that remotely went wrong was the ice machine wouldn't give us ice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The Burbank Inn was a good location near the freeway and close to theme visits (Universal Studios). The Inn had comfortable big beds. A fefridgerator, hair dryer and iron was useful. the swimming pool could use

Room Tip: get orgsnised. Breakfast consists of juice snd coffee or tea. I stayed 3 nights and my sister pictured me up that was different.I had some errands and they were so helful with maps and advise. It was lovely evening and a sound sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Judith D
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This "Inn and Suites" suffers from things unrecoverable in my opinion. Is it conveniently located? Yes ... But by comparison to many others near-by it is I'm a veritable wasteland at the Alameda off ramp of the 5 freeway. Only one way in or out of the parking lot. It is only a short drive to Media Center or to Toluca Lake. But many choices in the price range are walking distance. The teeny "lobby" was unstaffed; the staff was making up rooms. I guess for $149 a night, I expect someone in the lobby. But then, when I called that morning to confirm my reservation the young woman who answered the phone took almost 30 minutes to reveal that she couldn't find the reservation and make another. She kept putting me on hold while she helped "customers." I guess people making reservations don't count as customers. (yes, at this point I considered just finding a different place to stay, but my "go to" in the area was full and I just didn't have the strength. Besides, this place had gotten some good reviews and I decided not to let the early morning staff make my decision for me. Sigh. ... The room was nice enough - clean and well-appointed. Painted a soothing soft taupe. Nice linen. Decent shower. And it was quiet. Very quiet despite being almost on the off-ramp. Nice bed. Decent linen. But then, we tried to hop on the Internet. Plugged in to the wired connection. Nothing. "You are not connected". Called the desk. They said it was working. It was not. Not on my phone, my computer, my husband's computer. Called again. "It must be something wrong with your computer," I was told. "It is working in the office.". So I went to the office to the public computer and it was NOT working. Called again. Back to office. Now office is locked. Phone goes to Answering Machine. 6:30 pm on Sat nite and no one is on duty. Ah well. Never again. I will say that they called Tech Support and Tech Support reset the router and
eventually we were able to do what we needed to do without heading to Starbucks. But, by that time, they had lost me. And also inspired me to warn others. So be warned. Stay elsewhere. And when the phone service is not good, don't overlook it. It IS an indicator that the rest of the service may well follow suit.

• Stayed: July 2012