$197
$188
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

$176
$190
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$152
Portofino Inn Burbank(Burbank)(Great Value!)
$140
$116
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
$187
$179
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We originally chose this hotel for the price and proximity to people we were visiting. We stayed there in December 2011 for three nights. We found the room and linens to be the cleanest we've ever seen and the bed was the most comfortable we've ever slept on, anywhere. There is a little fridge but no microwave, and a coffeemaker. Our room had a little sofa/sitting area that we liked; my husband could watch TV on the bed while I read or used my laptop on the sofa. We went back again this month,stayed four nights, and had the same accommodations and the same pleasant experience. We don't need fancy, just clean and comfortable and that is what this place provides. There is free internet and I counted five lamps in the room, in addition to overhead lights!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Caroline N
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We stayed at this motor inn four nights while visiting our son in Burbank. The inn has been recently remodeled so the rooms are nice. There was a little road noise coming from I-5 which is very close, but the "white noise" of our A/C fan covered it nicely. The bed was super comfortable! The owners are very nice people. When we were checking in, the owner gave us a couple of maps to help us find our way around Los Angeles when we said we had not been there before. We did not use it, but we noticed the pool was very small (more like a whirlpool size), so do not plan to do any swimming or pool lounging while here. Still, for a motor inn, its very nice and we will stay again anytime we are in the Burbank.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2012

This has got to be one of the cleanest motels I have ever stayed in and I have traveled alot. Very nice people who run this hotel, obviously are very proud of keeping this property in top shape. The room was spotless and so well kept that the inside of the motel looks brand-new. We will definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Drink the coffee in the room, not the lobby! However, they have a great juice dispenser in the office.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2012

The Burbank Inn & Suites is more of a motel, since the hallways are external and you park outside the rooms. This suited me just fine as I was able to park near my room and haul all of my stuff up easily.

Although I'm new to Tripadvisor, I've stayed in hundreds of hotels/motels all over the U.S., and I have to say that there are few that have exceeded the experience here. Apart from a more well-appointed lobby and adjacent restaurant, there's nothing about a room at the Courtyard by Marriott that justifies the more than $100 difference in cost.

The beds here are as comfortable as any that I've experienced at other hotels. The overall interior is clean and apparently new. I noticed a fresh, clean smell as soon as I entered the room. The pool is definitely small, but I seldom use the pool wherever I stay. Converting it to a jacuzzi would probably make it more useful. The facility is bordered by busy Alameda Blvd and the I-5, so there is some traffic noise, but I found it to be "white noise" for the most part.

If I am in the Burbank area again, I will definitely stay at the Burbank Inn & Suites, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone else.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 215, and I had no complaints.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed November 11, 2011

When I drove up I thought oh no.....asked to see the room and was shocked. New attractive everything!! Super clean with clean soft bedding and heavenly beds. Free juice and coffee/hot chocolate at the office. Really big tv and huge new shower/ tub area with a new refrigerator in the room. Nice lady up front:)

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family