$198
$172
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$220
$170
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$188
$179
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

$189
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

$151
$139
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
$149
$138
Portofino Inn Burbank(Burbank)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
$179
$149
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 3, 2012

The Burbank Inn & Suites is more of a motel, since the hallways are external and you park outside the rooms. This suited me just fine as I was able to park near my room and haul all of my stuff up easily.

Although I'm new to Tripadvisor, I've stayed in hundreds of hotels/motels all over the U.S., and I have to say that there are few that have exceeded the experience here. Apart from a more well-appointed lobby and adjacent restaurant, there's nothing about a room at the Courtyard by Marriott that justifies the more than $100 difference in cost.

The beds here are as comfortable as any that I've experienced at other hotels. The overall interior is clean and apparently new. I noticed a fresh, clean smell as soon as I entered the room. The pool is definitely small, but I seldom use the pool wherever I stay. Converting it to a jacuzzi would probably make it more useful. The facility is bordered by busy Alameda Blvd and the I-5, so there is some traffic noise, but I found it to be "white noise" for the most part.

If I am in the Burbank area again, I will definitely stay at the Burbank Inn & Suites, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone else.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 215, and I had no complaints.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed November 11, 2011

When I drove up I thought oh no.....asked to see the room and was shocked. New attractive everything!! Super clean with clean soft bedding and heavenly beds. Free juice and coffee/hot chocolate at the office. Really big tv and huge new shower/ tub area with a new refrigerator in the room. Nice lady up front:)

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Loriegirl
Reviewed August 16, 2011

This was the rudest staff ive ever encountered. I didnt drive 2000miles to be treated like and bum off the street. Example... I asked for a extra blanket for my little sister because she was cold. The worker who might I add lives here told me no. I ask why not and she told me she didnt need it. Then the owner finally came and helped me out. Then he told me do not bother them because it is too late and they wanted to sleep. You guys run a hotel expect late guest!

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank mkdrfeelgood44
I P, Manager at Burbank Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2011

To clarify review "Rudest staff" was written by guest's young son. Spoke with the father, who was also the driver, and had no idea his son had written review. Son asked for comforter and was told we do not give out comforters. The miscommunication was taken to the father about wanting a blanket and sheets and not a comforter, which we gladly gave him. He was understanding to the situation. Guests decided to extend their stay 2 more nights. We hope you stay with us again the next time you visit Burbank or the Los Angeles area.

Reviewed April 4, 2011

I've been traveling to L.A. semi-monthly for fifteen years. For the first ten years I stayed at hotels all over Hollywood. Then I discovered Burbank and began staying at the Media Center Inn & Suites. I love that place and stayed there a 30 nights a year. The have exceptional rooms in a very nice neighborhood, well situated to the Hollywood HIlls, Sun Valley, and the Burbank Airport. I've come to know the staff. They're a great group, but the Owner is often in residence also, so the place is very well cared for.

After five years I was itching for a change, the Owner suggested the Burbank Inn & Suites. The neighborhood isn't as walkable, but it sits just near the 5 which I find convenient. There's also a Starbucks nearby & my same restaurants deliver. I also like the neighborhood Home Depot & The Habit with it's legendary burgers. The price point is lower and the rooms here are also very nice.

In fact I mentioned to Mr. Patel that the televisions were nicer, and he says all of his rooms have the same TV, which is very nice. Lots of cable, a stable network, well appointed, clean, and cared for by an attentive Owner, this place rocks.

You should stay here, so says the professional traveler to Burbank.

Room Tip: If you want a refrigerator in your room, just ask.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank 29montcalm
Reviewed March 23, 2011

I was surprised how nice the room we had was. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and of course the TV was a huge flat screen and lots of channels . We arrived late, and in the morning the we noticed how small this place was. But it was very clean and the people are very nice.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family