“My favorite Columbian place”
Review of Cafe Columbia

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Columbia
Ranked #229 of 424 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Healthy, South American
Los Angeles, California
“My favorite Columbian place”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I go here for breakfast on weekends when the cheese balls come out of the oven nice and warm. Their lunch special is great and I love their chicken soup and hot chocolate. A great mom and pop restaurant. I haven't been for a couple of months and when I tried to call in an order, twice it said "Café Columbia is closed" I hope they didn't go out of business.... Will call again in a couple days to check.

• Visited May 2013

burbank
“A great place for dinner or lunch”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Cafe Columbia was recommended to me by a coworker due to the amazing empanadas that they travel across town to get from this café. The Empanadas are really good especially with the green sauce that accompanies the crispy empanada . I had the Bisteck a Caballo, steak toped with a fried egg and a tomato and onion sauce. I have never had a steak like this before and it was tender and the sauce added a lot of extra flavor to the meat that I was not expecting. The plate also comes with a salad, rice and fried plantains that were great! The friends I went with from work ordered the Carne Asada, that was very flavorful and tender and my other friend ordered the Churrasco steak that was not as good as the other two steak items that we ordered, it seemed to be a little tougher. The time I went previously the food was also excellent and different from what I would get at any restaurant in the area. The owner is the waitress and she is very friendly and helpful of you are new to Columbian food like I am and she encouraged me to come back on Friday nights for live music which I might try to do since I have had such a good experience.

• Visited April 2012