“GREAT FOOD & SERVICE”

Ranked #22 of 436 Restaurants in Burbank
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2011

We were in town from SF for a concert and we stayed at the Coast Anabelle and we ate at the Olive's Bistro everyday almost for all meals. Food was great along with the service. I'm a picky eater and they were very accommodating with my pickiness and they brought out the food exactly how i ordered it.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

I have been going to Olive's Bistro for many years and have always enjoyed the food and drinks. My experience with service has always been very good. I have enjoyed the service provided by both Luke and Dennis in both the Dining room and the Bar. Seating is usually immediate. I have never been disappointed with the food and the kitchen always seems to accomodate. Olive's Bistro is a hidden gem.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

Cool little menu. Service was great. I ate lunch and dinner here for a couple days and would go back again.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

Great variety and an excellent place for lunch! I have ate there countless times never been disappointed

Reviewed July 9, 2011

We were on a 3 day LA trip and stayed overnight at the Tangerine Hotel.

We had breakfast at Olive's twice. The place was almost empty both times.
We found out about it here on Tripadvisor. The restaurant is part of a hotel and we would not have gone had we not read the good reviews.

Our waitress, Lourdes, was very nice, polite and professional.
I ordered an omelet and asked for some changes; they were made without a question or surcharge. My husband had eggs and ham. The food was excellent; the prices reasonable.

We will be back on our next trip to LA.