“Excellent Crispy Duck”

Gourmet 88
Ranked #68 of 460 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 23, 2017

We ended up eating here today (Thanksgiving) because the restaurant I called 3 weeks ago (that was supposed to be open) was closed... So we walked around and this is what we found open.

What a pleasant surprise.....

We ordered:
Crispy Duck - Perfect inside & out. Crisp outside, tender & moist inside
Assorted Chow Fun - Excellent flavor, a lot of meat & shrimp
Steamed Shrimp & Chicken w/ Vegetables - wow that was a new one, and it was good. Again plentiful shrimp & chicken, vegetables perfect & crisp
Margaritas on the Rocks - Wonderful

This was my first time eating here and I hope to be able to eat there again.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

I have a love/hate relationship with this place. I've taken out food that was absolutely terrible that I had to toss. I ate there recently -- wanted to give it another try -- and had chow fun and a minced shrimp/lettuce dish and they were both excellent. There aren't a lot of Chinese choices near the AMC movie theater, so when I am in the area, I might be tempted.

1  Thank TerriC8732
Reviewed March 29, 2017

I have dined here so much in past several months - I was staying in hotel down the road - I would phone in my order - get a discount - and walk up road about 10-15 minutes and the food would be ready - you can get plates/cutlery etc if you want them; the food would still be piping hot by the time I walked back.
I brought my mum here, who was visiting from Scotland, for dinner - the eat in portions were massive - prices great....food delicious!
Also back last month with friends for lunch - great lunch deal - so enough food for one.
I love crab meat corn soup, and shrimp in lobster sauce with fried rice.
Friendly staff, authentic food...can't go far wrong if you like Chinese food at fair price!!!.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Place is great live the margaritas and hit and sour soup best hot mustard ever. Service is too fast. Only complaint

Reviewed January 12, 2017

We like going to this place for some of their specialties like their delicious wonton soup and sizzling rice soup (house special). They also make excellent shrimp with walnuts dish and their house special noodles is great. Would love to keep on coming to this place but it is a little pricey for Chinese food. Guess because of its location. But I would recommend this place if price was not an object.