“Love this place!”

Cuisines: Italian
Cairo, Egypt
“Love this place!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stayed at the Best Western next door so it was an easy morning walk to Novo for my monring coffee. All the staff were so nice. Clean and attentive. The food freash and yummy!

Visited July 2014

“Yummy Pasta, Walking Distance from Warner Bros”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Came here after the Warner Bros VIP Tour. This place was just a few blocks away from the tour center, easily in walking distance. They have a clean, modern interior and a nice outdoor patio (World Cup was on out there at the time). Pasta here was fabulous. I had Spaghetti with their Funghi sauce and it was some of the best pasta I've had outside of Italy!

• Visited June 2014
Salem, Oregon
“Great way to start our vacation!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We had just gotten off the plane and wandering around. Found this fantastic little gem! Watermelon juice was amazing-could have had a gallon of it! We had great service and a wonderful meal. The staff was accommodating and professional.

• Visited March 2014
“Not a good experience”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

The staff here were so rude and the service was v poor. I asked for a muffin and a coffee to go and when I asked how fresh were the muffins I was told by the waitress theta she had no idea how long they were there and I was taking a chance by ordering it. The barista making the coffee was more interested in anything else But making the coffee. This places needs some serious management or new staff

• Visited June 2014
“Fantastic food!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We came upon this place after the Warner Brothers Studio Tour as well as jyunllc. It was late afternoon & we decided to have an early dinner. Very friendly staff and amazing menu! Boys had pizza. The base of the pizza had that amazing taste, the only one you would experience when it’s freshly made. I had Lamb Chops. Exquisite! Quality ingredients! Served with sautéed broccoli & red cabbage with purple sauce. It was equal feast for eyes as well as for taste buds. We were lucky to watch the chef preparing pasta. Magical & mesmerizing experience! I would definitely recommend Novo Cafe to a gourmet.

• Visited May 2014