“Good Sushi/always busy”

Emon
Ranked #333 of 436 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I love grabbing sushi at Emon and taking it across the street to my hotel. Sushi is fresh and well prepared. You can have brown rice sushi if you want which is a nice option. My only knock is the ordering process. It's really hard to figure out what you want and hard to understand the people taking your order.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

impossible to eat. Had to leave after 5 min in this restaurant! From what I head in a nearby store this smell is pretty customary so stay away!

1  Thank vorsoni
Reviewed May 11, 2012

It's pretty good sushi (better than Vons) at decent prices. I like it. It's close to work, so we go there a lot. I love their servers!! A family-owned place..

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook