“LOVE THE BREAKFASTS!”

Eat N Park
Ranked #62 of 438 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 20, 2013

French toast was the best I've had. Bacon was thick sliced and flavorful. Sausage was tasty. My eggs overeasy were perfect. Even the coffee was good and strong just the way I like it. I was in heaven. Hadn't been here in a long time and forgot how good their breakfast was. Also great value. By the way this was 100 times better than Denny's. I also knew I wasn't stepping into a green health food restaurant.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I try to patronize independent restaurants. They need our support. Unfortunately this is not the case for Eat and Park in Burbank. The menu offered too many unhealthy choices. Fresh fruit was not available. Canned peaches was the offered fruit. The jam was only high fructose packs of jelly. The menu prices were out of line for this small Burbank independent restaurant. $10.00 was out of line for ordinary omelets. After this experience, I now appreciate Denny's.

Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Giant omelets and Very friendly staff
Best in Burbank

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 2, 2008

A very homey atmosphere when you enter. Love their food!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook