“Excellent Churrascaria”

Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Third Street
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Everytime we meet in or around the Hollywood Bowl for a concert of filmmusic, the Picanha is a favorite place to go with our group.
Helpfull crew, nice entourage and good quality meat.
We have been there several times now and never got the idea to look for another place.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is the place to go for a special occasion as a group. All you can eat and its brought to your table until you tell them to stop. Tha works for me

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Purchased a certificate for dinner for two deal thru a well known 'zoo' website. Upon presenting the certificate, service went south from there. We noticed as we were being seated, the surrounding patrons were waiting . Not for the meat to come around, but for the waitress. Shannon something. Well, quickly we were among the rest of the chumps---customers waiting for our waitress to order drinks, utensils and for the missing colored wood stick. We informed the meat servers of our missing wood stick and utensils and they informed another waitress who politely gave us our silverware. As for the food...ok. Mangolian beef----wait........ is that Brazillian?

As for our waitress, she eventually showed up as we were about done. I would understand if we were the only ones getting this stellar service, but looking around, certificate or not, we shared something in common. She did eventually get us a colored wood stick as she handed us a $28 bill that made no sense since we used a prepaid certificate. ??? No sign of the restaurant manager.... With hit and miss service and ok food. Don't recommend this place. Critic1000 gives this a Noooowayman!

Reviewed June 15, 2011

Had all you can eat Brazilian food for lunch. It is a better buy at lunch vs dinner here. For about half the price of dinner, you get all you can eat too. Only difference is they serve a couple more meat options at dinner time that are not offered a lunc. But you still have a good selection of meats and it is still a good lunch for a very good price. You can buy discounted gift cards for this place on Restaurant.com and really save.

Reviewed September 23, 2009

My mom and sister and I went here for dinner because we heard great things about it from a friend of my sister's. We went on a Saturday night and got seated right away. First off, let me just say that the cheese bread you get, which I have never had before, was so ridiculously good! Our waiter was very nice and the food was awesome! I liked the mongolian beef and garlic beef the most, but all of the meats were really good. And the mashed potatoes were so delicious and went really well with the meats. For dessert my mom and sister and I got a key-lime banana mousse which was very good. I recommend this place most highly and we will definitely be back!