“Love this restaurant”

Exotic Thai Cuisine
Ranked #298 of 436 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I love the cuisine (especially Tom kha kai) atmosphere and services. This place is a gem. Somewhat hidden in a stripmall.

1  Thank doglovr2

Reviewed January 4, 2011

My family and I have dined in several times and have ordered for delivery twice. We are very pleased with the service and impressed by the consistency of their food, even when it's been delivered. Both the wonton and coconut soups are delicious. I love the bangkok rolls.
My son enjoys the shrimp and rice dish. When my in-laws are in town, we always plan a dinner at Exotic Thai because they like it so much as well!

Reviewed February 7, 2008

Portion size is very, very small! If you're really hungry don't go here! They are so small that I had to order the same meal twice in order to get full and I'm used to having a normal size meal. Careful, order extra salt and they might charge you. They charge $1.00 extra for a side of mustard sauce! Food was ok, but I'd rather feel welcomed and fed.

Reviewed April 4, 2007

We ordered for delivery at 8:20 p.m. -- inquired on the length of time for delivery and were told 40 minutes, well, by 9:45 p.m., no food. We called and were told that we didn't place the order until 8:50 p.m.! What?! I said I specifically asked how long for delivery because it was already late at 8:20 p.m.

Just as I was cancelling the order, knock-knock at the door (10:00 p.m. now, over 1.5 hours after we placed the order). And the food, blah, average, nothing special.

I I rate this "terrible" as the food is so-so, expensive, no where near the best Thai food I have had. I recommend Wokcano Cafe in Burbank for excellent Thai food, great delivery service, and reasonable prices.

I do not recomment Exotic Thai as the food is nothing special and service is well below average and the prices are well above average.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 8, 2005

Ate lunch here recently while in the area. Only had one meal here, so best to not generalize. In a small strip shopping center. Parking is free and easy. Food was standard, but a bit pricey for what it was. Beware--they charge to refill your soda at lunch! We had no idea! It was a hot summer day, and we were thirsty. We found out about the charge when the bill came. A small thing, I know, but still it is something that should not be done. There are so many places to eat in Burbank--so be aware--this one was okay, not awful, but overpriced for what it was.