“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

My brother wants to go here as soon as he arrives. He lives in Sacramento but visits often and always wants to go. I love it as well and pick it up on way home if I need a pizza fix. Great food.

There are newer reviews for Tony's Bella Vista Ristorante

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Had dinner on a Saturday night. Service was great from the moment we walked in the door. Love the decor - old style but in a fun way. I had the lobster ravioli and it was the first time I've had this dish where I could actually taste the lobster! Friend had lasagna which was also excellent. Spumoni for dessert - I love spumoni and you don't often find it - and this was great! Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This will take you back in time! The old style decor (red leather banquettes and Chianti bottles) are so fun. The pizza was the best I've had in a long time - perfect crust, fresh topping, zesty sauce. Loved it. Service was fine. Wished we had room for dessert. Next time want to try their pastas.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Went here on a Friday night for dinner with another couple. The food was very good. Baby pizza's with a side of pasta, manicotti and linguine with clam sauce were all good. The service was flat out abysmal. They wanted to rush us through dinner with people we haven't seen in almost a year, in forty five minutes or less. The busboy was regularily filling water glasses to the point of irritation, the food showed up quickly and was practically thrown at us. Then fifteen minutes into it, the busboy came over to clear the table. I flat out told him to go away, we will not be rushed. The check came next and our waitress was obviously very annoyed that we decided to have dessert and coffee. Our decision to have dessert was now very deliberate on our part, as if they were going to play so were we. The ice cream ball with white chocolate, or one in capuccino were both very good. The price was fair with a check coming out a little over $100. USD. Go, enjoy, it is good, but don't for a minute put up with the lousy and rushed service.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Dined with friends early on a Friday night. Wanted to sit and visit with them over dinner. The waitstaff kept coming by trying to clear plates and glasses giving the impression they wanted the table. There was no one waiting in the foyer. The food was excellent but as soon as we put payment down, it was scooped up and returned. Just not as pleasant as I had wanted.