“THE BEST PIZZA ...Great food all the way around!Friendly neighborhood local hideout!GREAT SERVICE! Owners have pride !”

Tony's Bella Vista Ristorante
Ranked #35 of 430 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We found this hidden jem in Burbank,VERY authentic and we do know authentic,my husband and I are BOTH Italian and we cook.We ordered a pizza and asked for it to ULTRA thin...EZ they made it just like NY.Then we shared a Pasta and seafood dish...I was very surprised they used green lipped NZ mussels.We were so surprised and happy to find a nice place to enjoy a great dinner.It will be one of our favorite spots! The owners are VERY friendly and take pride in the food they serve..all was TERRIFIC!....as they say....from soup to nuts!

There are newer reviews for Tony's Bella Vista Ristorante

Reviewed January 2, 2011

Order a carafe of the house Chianti and a pizza, you can't go wrong. Old school Italian restaurant, don't go for the decor. The food and service are really good and very reasonably priced

1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed January 11, 2010

What a great pizza we shared on our visit to Tony's!! It may have been the best pizza we have ever had. Our waitrees was awesome. Great service, great food and atmosphere. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed October 9, 2009

I went to the Jay Leno show (well, WAS going till they overbooked & wouldn't let us in), so we stopped on our way here to grab some pizza for lunch...we ate at Pizzeria Mozza and for what we spent and how the pizza tasted, Tony's was MUCH better hands down! The pizza was a little thick which was good, and the ONLY thing I didn't like about it, was it was kidna greasy but nothing a few napkins blotting it wouldn't fix. It was worth it! We got a small pizza, and it was WAY plenty for 2 people. Maybe even 3!

Place looked nice inside and from what I saw on people's table as I walked by everything looked really good. Wish I would've had more time to go back and sit down to get more but we ate here our last day on vacation.

Reviewed July 8, 2009

Their pizza was really excellent! Pasta was just okay. We had the best server (forgot her name). Really great customer service!