“GREAT FRESH FOOD!”

Cuisines: Healthy, Fast Food
Van Nuys, CA
“GREAT FRESH FOOD!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

A truly excellent selection of delicious foods! Very LARGE sandwiches, gotta love the lamb!
Very fresh, tasty, salads! It is now a lunch fav!,

• Visited November 2013

Oslo, Norway
“Great food even for Gluten Intolerants”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Good food, at low prices and large quantities to boot. I came here as a result of a walking search for a breakfast alternative (The Residence Inn doesn't cater to us on GF diets) and remembered the name from my pre-trip net search. The food was surprisingly good, (although the coffee could have been stronger) and the servings were large. We tried both breakfasts and were very pleased. We also ate lunch here on our departure day when I had finally got my hamburger fix (Gluten free bun). I can get GF burgers at the chains in Scandinavia but this was my first since diagnosis in the US.

The staff was friendly and my daughter towards the end of our kind of got embarrassed when they waved to us on entrance and departure.

The breakfast sandwiches are very competitively priced so I don't understand the comments by other reviewers below. Most hotel breakfasts and even Denny's are on the same price point.) The coffee wasn't a big issue as one of our party insisted on a daily stop for espresso at one of the several nearby alternatives.

Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Healthy Alternative, but Pricey”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband really enjoyed his Turkey Club sandwich, said it was very good! Not so good, in fact bland, with way too much bread, the Chicken Club - I would pass on this!
Husband's berry smoothie filled with lots of seeds, too!
2 sandwiches, 2 bags of chips, water and smoothie was over $30USD.
Lots of people coming in, would assume local favorite, but we will not return.

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Quality Food, Great Service, Inviting Atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place is AMAZING!!! Everything is great! All the food is top quality, we're talking organic and all-natural. The portions are huge and the prices are sooo reasonable! Everything is made from scratch, and it's all fresh, made to order. You can really taste the difference. The lamb and short rib are really juicy and flavorful, definitely worth trying if you're a meat person. I usually don't go for chicken because I figure it's chicken and tastes the same wherever you go. BUT, the chicken here is amazing!!! It's very fresh, juicy like you wouldn't believe and has a really tasty herb marinade. All the dishes, whether you order a sandwich or entree, come with a huge side of salad with a homemade vinaigrette. Sandwiches have an option of getting a bag of chips instead of salad. And another great factor...they offer gluten-free bread! So anyone with a wheat/gluten allergy can enjoy any of their delicious sandwiches or burgers!!

The ambiance is really cool too. They have two outdoor patios with heat lamps, plus a really nice indoor dining room with plush, comfortable chairs and big tables. It's elegant and modern while still having a homey, cozy feel. It's a cool vibe and the perfect place to have a dinner party.

And the service is top notch! All the girls are very nice, helpful and accommodating. Ani is a sweetheart and totally won over my family! I had been here before and after raving about how good it was to my parents, my mom said she wanted to go for her birthday. Ani really helped make my mom's birthday special and even won over my dad who can be one tough restaurant critic. Ani was patient and helpful in explaining various menu items and accommodating any special requests made by everyone in our group.

Overall, this is a great restaurant and now one of my favorite spots to go!!!

• Visited August 2013
NJ
“Awesome Breakfast Sandwich”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Quick and friendly service at this spot in Burbank. Just a skip away from the Holiday Inn where we stayed. We stopped in for breakfast one morning. We had good, hot coffee in the outside patio area and excellent breakfast sandwiches. I had an egg & ham wrap with spinach and avocado - it was served with a nicely peppered pico de gallo and chopped fresh fruit. My husband had an egg and cheese sandwich with sausage. It was served on a yummy brioche bun and sided with potatoes.

If we lived here, I'm sure it'd be a spot we would frequent often.

Visited June 2013