“Very Good. Very expensive.”
Review of Wild Carvery

Wild Carvery
Ranked #21 of 427 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Healthy, Fast Food
Burbank, California
“Very Good. Very expensive.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

If you are in the mood for a wonderful sandwich or breakfast this is the place.
Sauce on BBQ chicken is obviously made in house and the best I have ever had, wonderful for late weekend breakfast.
For casual atmosphere with Green Day or whatever it was too loud over the speaker the prices should have been about 25% less but I already have gone back twice.

• Visited February 2013

burbank, ca
“Takes sandwiches to a higher level”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This relative newcomer touts its food as fresh, healthy and tasty. It scored high on all three. Prices are a bit higher than most sandwich shops, but the quality gives it value. The short rib sandwich--tender juicy beef on lightly toasted ciabatta--drew smiles and nods of approval. Creamy horseradish mayo kicked it up a notch. I tried the pulled pork and didn't miss bbq sauce a bit. The sandwiches came with a beautiful salad of organic greens sprinkled with bits of mango, tomatoes and cucumbers. The decor is attractive and the outside dining area appealing. Wild Carvery also offers a good selection of salads and a few entree plates. It plans on serving dinners soon. We can't wait.

• Visited February 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“A great new alternative in downtown Burbank.”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

While there are many restaurants in Burbank,this new restaurant offers fresh, organic foods - focusing on meats. The slow roasted lamb with savory roasted mushrooms and onions on top of seasoned rice pilaf was moist and flavorful. It is served with an ample salad of fresh field greens. Portions are plentiful. Menu is varied and had something for everyone. It's definitely worth checking out.

Ontario, California
“Healthylicious”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Found this place on Yelp and it sounded perfect for my diet and healthy lifestyle for the past 6 months. No big deal, but as someone else pointed out the bathroom for this place is in the office buildings next door and you need to obtain the key for it first. The parking in front is free street for a maximum of 90 minutes. I was told there were free parking lots nearby somewhere too. There were 8 of us and it was really too small outside and inside for a party this size but we sat outside. Unfortunately the tables/chairs are cemented down and don't move so we were unable to reorganize the seating to our needs and the tables outside faced different directions making it weird to try to sit together at all. First off, the girls working there were wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. I ordered Red Rooibos iced tea and they told me no one ever ordered it "iced" before so they will be happy to make it for me and if for any reason I don't like it just let them know and they'll fix something else for me instead.. nice! They also came outside and checked on us many times to see if we needed anything else. I order the Beet Salad, it was large (perfect size for my main meal/lunch) and they were accomodating switching out one cheese for another, etc however I asked how much it would be to add a protein such as chicken and they said $5. I decided to pass on the upcharge for chicken because as good as this salad was it wasn't worth $16 with Chicken. The $11 for the salad was already very steep. I would have given this 5 ***** if the prices were a little better. Others I was with ordered the Turkey sandwich and they loved the sandwich but didn't like all the bitter lettuces in their side salad (I did, but they didn't) and they wished they had known how huge the side salads were going to be. The pastrami sandwich was dry. The burgers were very good. If I come back I would definitely order a sandwich instead of the salad because the "side" salad is huge and it comes with the sandwich orders. I don't live in this area, I live an hour away, but I would eat here again when visiting my sister who lives nearby.

• Visited November 2012