“Often crowded”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is one option for dinner in Burbank when attending a play at the Colony Theater. Our party of four often walks past here on our way to Chevy's (see my review) and it is always crowded with a waiting list. I guess the locals know a good thing, because when we ate here once, the food was very good. Standard Italian based menu with emphasis on pizza, but well prepared and tasty.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I know it's a chain but convenient and I seem to stop almost every time when in Burbank
Today lunch was 2 small plates (should be better than 1 large, right?)
Crispy macs and cheese and spicy chicken tinga quesadilla
Yummy combo
I am now ready for afternoon at DGA!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

CPK is one of my favorite restaurants. A bit noisy at times, but the service and food are always excellent! I have been going to the Burbank CPK for almost twenty years. Love it!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Nice food , good service as always , been there many times in past and this time was great just as always.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Located at Hollywood & Highland, I always head for California Pizza kitchen when I'm there.