“This can be hit or miss with service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #44 of 427 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Burbank, California
“This can be hit or miss with service”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The Manager seems to up to par. When the wait times are long they sometimes offer soup, it makes the wait easier. The food is good and enough for the whole day.

Visited February 2014

Bozeman, Montana
“Great food, BUT......”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

First: The food was excellent. Steak seared to perfection, ribs excellent . Dustin, our server, could not have been any better.
Now to the second: on arrival, we were told the waiting time will be around 10 minutes, we should stay close by, she would call us. The conversation we had with the hostess took longer than expected, we had to have her repeat most everything, the "background" music was so loud, it was in the foreground! We sat down on the provided bench close to the hostess station, only to get poked in the back by picture frames. Really uncomfortable! I asked the hostess if it would be possible to turn the music down, she told us she would let the manager know. Then we got seated by chewing gum chewing hostess, who mumbled who our server would be and otherwise was not understandable. After I told her that we could not hear her, she said while walking away, she would tell the manager. The manager was at our table a minute later. He advised us that he had turned down the music to the lowest level he could. (Which was still so loud, that I wished I had earplugs with me.) When I asked him why he couldn't t turn it off, the restaurant was full, all the people I saw from our table were in conversations, we all might like a little quieter restaurant. We wouldn't t have to talk so loud to compete with the loud music .... He told us, that this was company's policy, he could not turn it off.
So, if you don't mind obnoxious, loud foreground music, chewing gum chewing hostess, uncomfortable waiting benches, the food is great!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Urs H
Palm Springs, California
“Surprise”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went there last weekend with two of my girlfriends from LA - pleasantly surprised...had a 6 oz filet with string beans ( 3 oz for weight watchers) and it was tender and cooked to perfection medium rate - of course the wedge with the blue cheese dressing although not weight watchers - was excellent! ambiance very family oriented but what the hec - pricing was well within my budget!!!

Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Pretty good”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Most of the time, we get good service and good food from this restaurant. It is very hard to find a parking spot however. The staff here do not seem as attentive as at my home restaurant. They do make good on any complaints.

• Visited January 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
“no waiting and quick service”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had dinner and watched the BCS game. The bar area had more activity than the tables. I was able to sit right away and the staff did a great job.

• Visited January 2014

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!