“Went back twice!”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 426 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
NYC
“Went back twice!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Decided to eat here after arriving at our hotel and we were not disappointed. Lots of flat screens provided great views of the world cup games. Service was great! They have a nice selection of microbrew beers and they let us try which ever ones we wanted. For an appetizer we ordered calamari, egg rolls and chicken wings. All were delicious, as was the homemade dipping sauces provided with each dish. Then we ordered lobster tacos and some Kobe burgers with sweet potatoes fries and garlic fries. No one was disappointed.
It was such a convenient location and we were so happy with the food that we returned the next day for a quick lunch I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited June 2014

Vallejo, California
“Fresh food, well prepared! Many beers to choose.”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The menu had a lot to choose from. The food was fresh, and prepared well. The service was excellent. We ate outside, and it was really so nice! The brew their own beers there, so you can try different ones. We loved it, and have a great memory of lunch that day!

Visited June 2014
Burbank, California, United States
“A Burbank Staple”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

If you want a comfortable bar with a clean down to Earth atmosphere, GB is your spot.

Their staff is first rate, I love the Carlos and Sean the bartenders, Celia and Mariah the servers, Juan the MAN and Hector the manager are all super awesome.

Beers- love the beers. My boyfriend loves the Blond but I prefer the Hefe. And in the warmer months their resident beer maker never disappoints with cool brews to get you through the heat.

The space is wide and airy, always well airconditioned.

The food is a little more spotty, mashed potatoes are never good the second day. BUT- their signature garlic fries are epic.
And I love the sausage sampler- it's like a flight of sliders except they are mini brats. Can I get an Amen for pretzel buns??
I also like the ahi salad, ask for dressing on side, and the farmhouse burger.

“Killer drinks”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The drinks was made really well. I enjoyed the Long Island Ice Teas a little too much. The filet sliders were wonderful. Must put on your to do list.

Visited May 2014
Visalia, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,215 helpful votes
“Good beer..”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I'm very picky when it comes to beet and I really don't drink beer like bud or light stuff just no flavor at all, but here they do have at least 2 decent beers, I had the flight tasting which from the 7 beers only 2 were great to my tasting one is the seasonal one they have and the ipa, the food is average though, I would come back for more beer, plus I was at the holiday Inn which is next door so yeah I could drink all I want and just walk to my bed lol. The service was great, one guy for many tables but he was always checking on my table. So yeah outstanding service.

2 Thank MONTYHADES