“Good variety”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 430 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Huge menu, good variety. Indifferent service. We waited a long time at the front desk. I thought maybe they were closing. No one apologized for leaving us standing. The waitress was not good at pulling off making what she must have said 100 times a night sound genuine. Instead, she seemed tired in indifferent. The food was pretty good. Nothing special or spectacular. It is a brewery as well. We did not sample the beer.

There are newer reviews for Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Every time I visit this place, the beer tastes like the pipes need cleaning! Food is good though, with lots of screens showing sport.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We went to dinner around 8 pm so we thought happy hour was out of the question. They start again at 9. Wine is $2 off per glass, beer $1 off & cocktails are $5 each. Their plank salmon is delicious. Service was great! A little pricy.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

This restaurant was right across from the Holiday Inn Burbank. Great location. The Service was excellent. The Brew was Great. The flat breads were to die for. We tried several. We did not go away hungry. They were all Fantistic. They really go out of their way to please their customers.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I really love this place. Me and my globey wife have never been let down at this restuarant. The service is great. The beer is very good especially the seasonal beer. My favorite dish are the pasta dishes and the appetizers. My wife and I regularly eat at this establishment and they never ever let us down. Very fun to hang out at the bar and watch sports games and socialize with big groups. Their pizza is also very very good. But I say that the best thing on the menu is their brewers chicken. I can't wait to go back. Otter and Globey forever Galavanting Otter FC.