“Great spot for brunch in Burbank”
Review of Mo's - CLOSED

Mo's
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've only had brunch at Mo's so I can't speak about other meals, but the brunch will keep me coming back.

There is a long menu of scrambled egg and eggs benedict dishes, with some interesting nods to Southwestern and Mexican cuisine. The eggs benedict Santa Fe was spicy with very good turkey sausage filling in for the traditional ham. Accompanying potatoes are either yummy home fries or "potato Mos," this restaurant's take on mashed potatoes. The Malibu benedict uses avocados to tasty effect.

Brunch includes free sparkling wine. Well, up to three glasses, which, really, should be enough.

Service was friendly and efficient and the place has a real "LA feel." I kept expecting to see someone famous, but actually the food was the real star.

2  Thank Dean W

Reviewed September 21, 2012

After our tour of Warner Bros studios yesterday we asked our guide for lunch ideas! He gave us a a sheet which listed nice places in the area. Since Mo 's was close we decided to try them. Although is was lunchtime we were seat quickly and our waiter was on the spot for our much needed drink orders. Three of our party ordered the lunch special, a Chinese Chicken Salad. All three were really happy with the taste and flavours. My lunch chicken sandwich was equally tasty. Drinks were refilled promptly and there seemed to be no rush for us to leave. Highly recommend this establishment, especially if you are visiting the Burbank studio area.

1  Thank Jen F
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

We waited 15 minutes to be served initially, and then another 15 after we were finished forthe check. Decent food and a cool, laid back atmosphere, but not enough to compensate for the painfully slow service

Reviewed June 5, 2012

We hadn't finished our starter but the main meal arrived!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have been to Mo's several times over the years because my collegues like to dine there. More often than not, I will have a waiter or waitress who's got a terrible attitude. Even the to-go people (when I call) are short-tempered and act like they're doing me a favor. I had a waitress recently that took 40 minutes for her to even take our order. We ended up waiting another hour for our "cold" burgers because she didn't place the order right away and didn't pick the food up until we reminded her. I don't know why most have terrible attitudes. I like the food.. but the service leaves you with a bad taste in your mouth..