“Service was not good, food typical”
Review of Don Cuco

Don Cuco
Ranked #4 of 427 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Leawood, Kansas
“Service was not good, food typical”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was hoping for great things from this restaurant, since it has been around awhile. I was disappointed. Nothing special stood out. Guacamole was marginal, as were the fish tacos and the tamales. The black beans were tasteless. Wish I could have a positive thing to say about the food. The best thing was the "skinny" marguerita. It made the meal tolerable.

• Visited October 2013

Kennewick
“Great Margaritas”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We dropped in for a quick drink and ended up eating dinner and 2 more margaritas.. Super atmosphere and friendly staff.. Oh, the food and the margaritas were very good. We walked across the street to our hotel (BW+)...

1 Thank Horizon787
Stockton, California
“Melon margarita”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Very good food and excellent margaritas especially the melon...yum! It was a bit dark inside need more lights or candles at the table.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Trisha D
Saint Augustine
“Quaint decor”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was looking for some takeout but ended up going to Don Cuco's, right next door to my hotel. I enjoyed the decor and the service, which was fast and efficient. My waitress loaned me her reading glasses because I'd forgotten mine. It's dark in there, and the decor is made to simulate eating outdoors under a tile roof in old Mexico. I like that kind of stuff myself - maybe a bit kitschy for some. The glasses of wine were generous. The food did not thrill me, and the prices were high. It did strike me as a place that is mainly serving tourists.

Long Beach, CA
“Nice Mexican place next door to Tangerine Hotel”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Tasty food and friendly service. Old-style family Mexican restaurant. Food is better than average, but nothing extra-special. Margaritas are wonderful!