“Yummy”

Bob's Big Boy
Ranked #3 of 430 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our burgers are six ounces of fresh ground beef served on a grilled bun with French Fries. The "Big Boy" is our original double-decker hamburger. It's two all-beef patties on our grilled sesame seed bun with crisp shredded lettuce, American cheese, dressing, and special relish.Come into Bob’s Big Boy for a scrumptious burger & fries or a refreshingly delicious milkshake. And you can get breakfast from us anytime of the day!
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We came here for Mother's Day, believe it or not. My strawberry salad w.sweet soy red wine dressing was the BEST EVER!!! But they don't sell the stuff:{...
We are a party of 6 and each of us thoroughly enjoyed our dishes.
Can't wait to visit again!

Philip M, Franchisor at Bob's Big Boy, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thanks again, Amy! We're hear whenever you need that strawberry salad!

All the best,
Mike

There are newer reviews for Bob's Big Boy

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Nothing to complain.

Classic and yummy breakfast with 2 pancakes, eggs and sausage (I add a fresh fruit too)

Service is really nice and kind. Kitchen seem little bit slow (considering the restaurant was almost empty at 8 am) but food is fresh and nice.

Price is not cheap but this is the Famous BOB!! Is a must to try.

Philip M, Franchisor at Bob's Big Boy, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Happy to hear you enjoyed having some classic breakfast with us. Can't wait to welcome you back next time you're craving some good ol' American cuisine!

All the best,

Reviewed April 23, 2014

It was our last night in the USA and we organized to meet some friends there for dinner. It happened to be a Friday night which worked in well as the Awesome cars were there.
After walking around the lot we headed inside for dinner. What a cool place!!
I had been wanting to have Chicken n Waffles ( I had read about it online) and to my delight it was one of the specials!! Sooo yummy and big portion so I had to share it.
This was in March last year and we are excited to say we are returning back to LA in Aug and hope to stop by Bobs again for hopefully another serve of the yummy Chicken n Waffles with a tasty salad amd a root beer float!!

Philip M, Franchisor at Bob's Big Boy, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

I'm thrilled we could satisfy your Chicken and Waffles craving on your last night in the states! It's really awesome to hear from the Great Downunder about how much fun you and your friends had at our Friday Night Car Show.

Cheers,

Reviewed April 22, 2014

As a Burbank resident, Bob's is a staple for me and the family. Its open 24 hours and has a classic car show on the weekend. There is still car hop service available also. This is one of the original Big Boy restaurants and its really like taking a trip back in time to a American Graffitiesque time. The Burger Combo is my favorite and the Malteds are the real deal. The architecture is wonderful and you won't find a better mix of diners to enjoy it all.

Philip M, Franchisor at Bob's Big Boy, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Glad our Burger Combo and milkshakes take you on a trip back in time, Glen! It's really great to hear everything from our car hop service to architecture provide a great diner experience for you and your family. Thanks for sharing!

Hope to see you Friday!

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were staying I. The Burbank area and I wanted to treat her to an American dinning experience. This was just perfect, the staff were friendly and the food was great. The pancakes and cream I had as a desert were truly heaven.

Philip M, Franchisor at Bob's Big Boy, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thrilled we could help you treat your wife, Miles! It really means a lot that you that we provided you with a slice of heaven while you were here in Burbank.

Hope you visit soon,