$188
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

$198
$172
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$189
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

$149
$151
$139
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
$149
$138
ExtendedStay
Portofino Inn Burbank(Burbank)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2009

I've never been to such a dump place! I even ended up going out to buy shampoos and etc, terrible customer service. Surely you can find a better place, pls don't do the same mistake as I did. You better off sleeping on the street.
Good luck,

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Alex_UK_2009
Reviewed April 27, 2009

Smelled awful throughout hotel. Rooms dirty---flat out gross. Dirty linens strewn about the hallways. Absolutely worth exiting, paying a little bit more, and staying somewhere else. Felt sorry for the guy at the front desk for working at such a dump---poor guy was folding towels, answering phones, and handling irate patrons (demanding room cleaning) at the same time.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank MackK
Reviewed January 27, 2009

I can't believe this place exists! The 2 and half star ratings and I quote "These limited-service establishments are expected to offer clean, basic accommodations. .... Guestrooms generally offer private bathroom, telephone, TV, and limited amenities." are ABSURD!!! The pictures of the place do not give this place justice. I really thought of roach motel when I first checked in. My wife and I needed a place to stay that was pet friendly and had a kitchenette during fumigation of our house. I thought why not check into this place that "caters to families". Please don't waste your money and sleep over this place. The walls are so thin you could hear above/below/outside/next to you,sounds everywhere and everything! We checked in Friday and really gave this place a shot. When we went to sleep and woke up at 4 in the morning to hear our neighbors mating noises for 20 minutes was shocking. We figured it was a one time thing, but the next night they were going at it at 1AM!! If I wanted to stay at a place and hear this crap I would've gotten a place that charges hourly! I tried to call the front desk to just even change our room, but they have "limited hours" and their emergency line is not even that. I called more than 3 times and never got a response back. We checked out on Sunday even though they charged us 3 nights which is the "minimum"! If you want a place to lose your sleep and waste your money. This is the place for you! Their "rustic furniture" is horrible and smelly. They did have a nice big screen TV that was perfectly placed for people who want a bad neck cramp!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank jebeth12
Reviewed December 7, 2007

If you are on a budget and want a nice clean place, then this is the place, everything you need; full kitchens, wireless internet, wonderful staff. The courtyard was very quiet in the evenings.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2007

The staff does not care of the "quite after 10pm" policy. In our case there were parties till 4 am!!! And we came to Burbank for a business trip! That was terrible!!! Italians, Mexicans all travelers who need a week stay end up there. They party all the night long and don't care that other people are going to bed after 10pm. We complained regarding the problem to staff, however they did not solve the problem. You can't teach to behave all the new comers. And the people are new all the week...

Also it's so hot in kitchen (becouse of the hot stove) so airconditioner does do his work...

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business